Talk:Mega Evolution/Archive 1
- Oops, didn't notice it. Only if you had reported this 3 minutes ago... TheOriginalOne 14:57, 9 August 2013 (UTC)
Should the abilities be added?
- IMHO yes, at least for abilities confirmed different from the species's regular Ability. That would include:
- Whether or not to include Mega Blaziken/Mawile/Ampharos/Absol is still a matter of debate. --Stratelier 04:49, 10 August 2013 (UTC)
Korean name for Mega Evolution
For the sake of completeness.... its Korean name is 메가진화 Mega Jinhwa.
Request for minor edits...
The aspect ratio on Lucario's image seems to be off (Firefox reports it as being scaled up to 150x227, correct size 150x138). Can someone fix that? I'm not sure what to look for in the markup, and of course, the page is currently locked. --Stratelier 04:53, 10 August 2013 (UTC)
- I think it's like that because the picture got updated today. It should fix itself soon enough. --It's Funktastic~!話してください 04:59, 10 August 2013 (UTC)
Mega Evolution Physiology
- I think that's a good idea. The Pokémon probably don't need completely separate articles since it's closer to fore changes than actual evolution. Reign (talk) 20:05, 10 August 2013 (UTC)
- We have to make an extreme amount of modifications to our existing tables and infoboxes in order to accommodate Mega Evolutions. Although we try to be as current and up to date as possible, we also want to only have to mess with the coding for high use templates as few of times as possible, as the wiki will have to force itself to update every single page using the templates, thus causing the site to slow down. We're waiting a little bit to work out all the final kinks to these before implementing them. MaverickNate 01:51, 11 August 2013 (UTC)