- 1 Poster
- 2 Mewtwo
- 3 Poor lede
- 4 Sableye and Emolga
- 5 Pokémon from new trailer
- 6 New poster for the movie.
- 7 Genesect anime appearance
- 8 Genesect Army
- 9 First download event
- 10 Relationship of BW119.
- 11 Comparing to Mewtwo Returns
- 12 "Newtwo" or whatever it is....
- 13 Ending theme
- 14 It's Confirmed (Mewtwo)
- 15 New trailer
- 16 New Trailer confirming forme is in movie
- 17 Mewtwo's new voice actor
- Where is this new poster? --SnorlaxMonster 06:46, 15 February 2013 (UTC)
This page appears to say that the Mewtwo in this film is indeed the same one from before, just having changed personality-wise after traveling the world. --The Great Butler (talk) 09:17, 15 February 2013 (UTC)
The second paragraph of the lede is way too winding and repetitive. I'd edit it myself, but the article's fully protected. Can someone edit it to something like the following, please?
- The movie is set to feature Genesect and Mewtwo in prominent roles. The "Genesect army", a group of five Genesect, will appear in the film, led by a Shiny Genesect. The other four Genesect represent each of the four Drives. The Shiny Genesect is set to appear in Best Wishes! Season 2: Episode N before the film's release.
Sableye and Emolga
A new poster (ttp://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3991961.jpg) shows Emolga and a Sableye on the poster. Could you please add it to the Pokemon on the list. Playerking95 (talk) 05:58, 27 February 2013 (UTC)
Pokémon from new trailer
I would do it myself, but since I can't: can someone who can edit this page add the following Pokémon: Sewaddle (multiple), Purrloin, Bellossom (multiple), Sawsbuck (Summer Form, multiple), Deerling (Summer Form, multiple), Persian, Herdier, Butterfree (multiple), Golem (multiple), Kirlia.
Source is found on this page: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f228/m16-extreme-speed-genesect-mewtwos-revival-135386/index39.html ☼ BlazingFist ☼ 00:59, 7 March 2013 (UTC)
- Done. --Pokemaster97 01:14, 7 March 2013 (UTC)
New poster for the movie.
- Unfortunately we can't upload an image sourced from Serebii, as they are another fan site. Thanks anyway! --ZestyCactus 02:08, 7 March 2013 (UTC)
Genesect anime appearance
- No need the number! KyleRGiggs 07:25, 2 April 2013 (UTC)
First download event
Relationship of BW119.
I am totally speechless. Why have to state the Genesect Army made an appearance at BW119. Then should we state Mewtwo appeared in EP063 in M01? KyleRGiggs 07:28, 2 April 2013 (UTC)
Comparing to Mewtwo Returns
I noticed that in the special Mewtwo Returns, Mewtwo is seen appearing in a city similar to New York City, just like the city that is seen in this movie. Is it safe to say that the city that is featured in this movie is similar to the city that Mewtwo was last seen in the anime? Or is that considered fan speculation? Gabecounts112594 02:28, 6 April 2013 (UTC)
- That's considered fan speculation.--ForceFire 02:41, 7 April 2013 (UTC)
"Newtwo" or whatever it is....
Should it be added to this page? Like: A new Pokemon or forme related to Mewtwo will also be appearing in this movie. Currently, it is unknown what this forme/Pokemon's role will be. (etc) Or are we waiting for more info about it on the 18th...? --Phoenixon (talk) 20:42, 11 April 2013 (UTC)
- It isn't confirmed this new Pokémon or form of Mewtwo will be appearing in the movie. A poster of this movie was released with this new Mewtwo on it but as far as I know it isn't revealed to be official as of yet. As long as there is no official information on it, nothing concerning it will be added. ☼ BlazingFist ☼ 20:48, 11 April 2013 (UTC)
hi guys i just learned that the new Newtwo will be shown in a trailer on april 18th just as a heads up so in-case i am wrong i will retract my statement but i got it from a greast source and just be on the look out on April 18th. --Zmanstardust (talk) 17:33, 12 April 2013 (UTC)
It's Confirmed (Mewtwo)
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/04/corocoro_confirms_new_mewtwo_form It's a new alterante form of Mewtwo, it's not a separate Pokémon. Interestingly, if you see this image. Both Gensect (or whatever it's spelled) and Mewtwo has alternate forms. Mewtwo has two alternate forms. --MsIsamisa (talk) 17:20, 15 April 2013 (UTC)
- Do you have a source for the picture? It looks like whoever's made it has just Photoshopped this page. - Blazios talk 17:42, 15 April 2013 (UTC)
Aw! I thought it was real :s I'm sorry, my bad. However, the other website CoroCoro officially confirms that the Mewtwo alike pokemon is actually Mewtwo's awakened form. --MsIsamisa (talk) 17:55, 15 April 2013 (UTC)
- No, it was confirmed that the Mewtwo-like Pokémon was a new form of Mewtwo, it was reported on this site too some time ago. However, it is as of yet unconfirmed that this form is called Mewtwo's Awakened Forme. ☼ BlazingFist ☼ 18:00, 15 April 2013 (UTC)
So... yeah, someone would add this eventually anyway, but I'd just though I'd mention it. The new just released trailer revealed multpile Wooper, multiple Lotad, multiple Surskit, a Seismitoad and a Crustle (not confirmed if Cilan's) will appear in the movie. Also, this Eric person, which appeared in the scans of the manga adaption is also confirmed to be part of the actual movie. ☼ BlazingFist ☼ 23:28, 17 April 2013 (UTC)
New Trailer confirming forme is in movie
Just putting as a confirmed source just so others see that there is evidence now because if someone didnt do it now it would be questioned why that no one put any confirmation. so just helping anyway about the trailer how come mewtwo sounds like it is has a female voice actor? --Zmanstardust (talk) 02:25, 18 April 2013 (UTC)