- Where is this new poster? --SnorlaxMonster 06:46, 15 February 2013 (UTC)
This page appears to say that the Mewtwo in this film is indeed the same one from before, just having changed personality-wise after traveling the world. --The Great Butler (talk) 09:17, 15 February 2013 (UTC)
The second paragraph of the lede is way too winding and repetitive. I'd edit it myself, but the article's fully protected. Can someone edit it to something like the following, please?
- The movie is set to feature Genesect and Mewtwo in prominent roles. The "Genesect army", a group of five Genesect, will appear in the film, led by a Shiny Genesect. The other four Genesect represent each of the four Drives. The Shiny Genesect is set to appear in Best Wishes! Season 2: Episode N before the film's release.
Sableye and Emolga
A new poster (ttp://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3991961.jpg) shows Emolga and a Sableye on the poster. Could you please add it to the Pokemon on the list. Playerking95 (talk) 05:58, 27 February 2013 (UTC)
Pokémon from new trailer
I would do it myself, but since I can't: can someone who can edit this page add the following Pokémon: Sewaddle (multiple), Purrloin, Bellossom (multiple), Sawsbuck (Summer Form, multiple), Deerling (Summer Form, multiple), Persian, Herdier, Butterfree (multiple), Golem (multiple), Kirlia.
Source is found on this page: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f228/m16-extreme-speed-genesect-mewtwos-revival-135386/index39.html ☼ BlazingFist ☼ 00:59, 7 March 2013 (UTC)
- Done. --Pokemaster97 01:14, 7 March 2013 (UTC)
New poster for the movie.
- Unfortunately we can't upload an image sourced from Serebii, as they are another fan site. Thanks anyway! --ZestyCactus 02:08, 7 March 2013 (UTC)
Genesect anime appearance
- No need the number! KyleRGiggs 07:25, 2 April 2013 (UTC)
First download event
Relationship of BW119.
I am totally speechless. Why have to state the Genesect Army made an appearance at BW119. Then should we state Mewtwo appeared in EP063 in M01? KyleRGiggs 07:28, 2 April 2013 (UTC)
Comparing to Mewtwo Returns
I noticed that in the special Mewtwo Returns, Mewtwo is seen appearing in a city similar to New York City, just like the city that is seen in this movie. Is it safe to say that the city that is featured in this movie is similar to the city that Mewtwo was last seen in the anime? Or is that considered fan speculation? Gabecounts112594 02:28, 6 April 2013 (UTC)