- 1 Name
- 1.1 Legendary Pokémon
- 1.2 Michael Sinterniklaas
- 1.3 In Latin America
- 1.4 Trivia on first death wrong?
- 1.5 Should the figures for the Japanese releases of this movie be listed on here?
- 1.6 History of Alto Mare
- 1.7 Can someone else comfirm this?
- 1.8 Synopsis length
- 1.9 About Intro
- 1.10 Lisa ortiz as Bianca? imdb=BS!
- 1.11 Dub edits
- 1.12 Generations?
- 1.13 Roughly, when is this set
- 1.14 This Edit
Wasn't Pokémon Heroes the name of the combination of the main movie and the Pikachu Short, while the name of the main movie was Latios & Latias?--Johans 18:36, 11 May 2007 (UTC)
- Watching the movie, the logo shows the title as Pokémon Heroes: Latios & Latias. On the other hand, the DVD itself (containing the movie and the Pikachu Short) could be read as Pokémon Heroes: The Movie. I'll try to get a screenshot soon. --Johans Nidorino 07:27, 18 May 2007 (UTC)
Where are Mewtwo, Lugia, Entei and Celebi. User:GlalieGuy
Here, look on this website: http://www.serebii.net/movies/latias_latios/cameos.shtml --Ryguy 19:11 24 August 2007 (EST)
- Don't trust Wikipedia when it comes to Pokémon content. If you really want to be sure, I would check out the credits to Pokémon Heroes to see if he is indeed credited. If he is, then his profile should be updated to reflect this. I would check myself, but movie five is the only movie out of the 4Kids dubbed ones that I haven't seen. --PAK Man Talk 23:18, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
In Latin America
I took out the part that says that it was the last movie dubbed to Spanish, because Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was dubbed to Latin America, with Jirachi and Deoxys, but this two with different actors, and there is a rumor that Pokémon Ranger has been dubbed to Latin America. --Nick. 18:48, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
Trivia on first death wrong?
Ok now i know for a fact that they show Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Charmander die in the first movie. They were clones but still pokemon. So i'm going to just alter the triva some. Yami 22:32, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
- No. They were battling hard, but no one died but Ash (though he came back to life after) Chuck67322 23:12, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
Should the figures for the Japanese releases of this movie be listed on here?
I'm asking since I just checked Wikipedia, and it stated that Japan's box office for this film was (or at least equates to) $20,121,538, plus, it seems to outrank Shaymin from these figures, since Shaymin's movie had the american equivalent of $9,463,400 in Japanese box offices, which is odd considering how shaymin has been hyped up as being the most successful Pokemon movie to date.
History of Alto Mare
Under Dub Edits, it's mentioned that the history of Alto Mare is changed in the dub to a new story. However, it doesn't say anywhere on the page what the original story was. Can this possibly be added? - Pokemega32 17:00, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
- I agree with Pokemega32. I think it is prudent that someone who knows the original Japanese story add it to the page somewhere. - Webspidrman 06:17, 12 May 2010 (UTC)
Can someone else comfirm this?
I was watching both the English and the Japanese versions, and when Ash is kissed by Bianca, and Misty, and Brock are in shock, Pikachu's voice is different in both version. In the English it's more high pitched.--Midnight Blue 06:45, 5 January 2010 (UTC)
- All the voices are more high pitched because of the different sound recording system used to dub the voices. The Pokemon anime is in Dolby stereophonic sound, while the movies are in 5.1 Dolby Digital sound. That's just the way it is. --Hmdwgf 04:36, 1 February 2010 (UTC)
Is it really necessary for it to be that long? I think we could shorten it a bit. Jameswa 14:58, 8 July 2010 (UTC)
- Be my guest. —darklordtrom 05:29, 10 July 2010 (UTC)
It is said that when the intro is show, it is an error because the events are show wrong. The events are being narrated by Brock, and he was never there, so maybe this scene is shown just how Brock imagines it happened. - dragonace
Lisa ortiz as Bianca? imdb=BS!
Lisa Ortiz does not voice Bianca, only Lisa can prove to me that she did so please get ther to messaage me or don't undo again thanks. ps i don't see aunt tara much but i do know her voice. - unsigned comment from Christian Woods (talk • contribs)
"This scene is very unique because the animation was done in a storybook-like fashion, something that had never been done before in the Pokémon anime nor has ever been repeated." Until M14 where the legend of the Legends of the Vale is narrated in a very similar way (I think so, I watched the movie two months ago, so I'm not so sure...) --CiaobyDany (talk) 21:37, 16 November 2012 (UTC)
- This has been answered here. Determination was that the flashback itself was normal animation, the pop-up storybook was a different part. Werdnae (talk) 23:14, 16 November 2012 (UTC)
This movie sets in Alto Mare, which is in Jotho, from Gen II. But one of the main characters are Latios and Latias, and these are Gen III Pokemon. Am I crazy or did I read stuff wrong??? Latias1290 (talk) 12:51, 27 December 2012 (UTC)
- If you didn't know, Pokémon from the following generation always make early appearances in episodes, movies and Pikachu shorts. You can find all of them here.--電禅Den Zen 12:57, 27 December 2012 (UTC)
Roughly, when is this set
- Just Add Water and Lapras of Luxury.
- Note: Such trivia are not allowed anymore. They are redundant, confusing, and speculative. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 17:41, 29 January 2013 (UTC)
Sorry, I forgot to explain some edits.
- Latios trivia: Parantheses should be avoided as much as possible
- Cyrllic trivia: Concise wording
- Tradition trivia: Fixed extremely confusing wording
- Blu-ray trivia: Redundant
- Opening cinematic errors: Reorganized and reworded. I played the Japanese version of the film and the English dub of the episode and made adjustments to the info here. Pikachu gives no indication that his attitude toward Ash is any different in the cinematic, so I removed that trivia. New errors added.
- Dub edits: Concise wording, destroying parentheses, added contextually vital info to voice actor bullet. --IWannaBeTheVeryBest 00:31, 11 April 2013 (UTC)