Difference between revisions of "Talk:List of clothing in the anime"
|Line 90:||Line 90:|
[[User:Cc716|Cc716]] 03:21, 31 May 2011 (UTC)
[[User:Cc716|Cc716]] 03:21, 31 May 2011 (UTC)
Should Iris and Cilan's outfits really be included on this page since they never appeared in them in the anime? This is for clothing that the characters have worn in the anime and until this point neither have worn them. Promotion or not, since they never actually wore the outfits it doesn't appear to be all that noteworthy. [[User:Gohan5|Gohan5]] 16:48, 10 October 2011 (UTC)
Revision as of 16:48, 10 October 2011
Is it possible to get a better picture of Misty's first outfit? :x Togepi's blocking a good chunk of it.--Biccy 17:45, 23 December 2007 (UTC)
- 1 Rival Clothes
- 2 Ninja
- 3 Sleepover
- 4 Team Rocket's Disguses
- 5 Brock's Blue Clothes
- 6 Max
- 7 Pi-Kahuna
- 8 Misty Pics
- 9 Dawn's Newest Swimsuit
- 10 Ash's Newest Swimsuit
- 11 For the main RPG players
- 12 Ash's Hair
- 13 I have a screenshot for a new outfit.
- 14 Pics That Are Unsatisfactory
- 15 Improved Pics of Ash
- 16 Musical Outfits
Should we put in rivals such as Gary, Drew, Harley, Paul, Zoey, and Kenny? If the page is too long then we could seperate it into smaller articles. One with Ash's friends, one with rivals and Team Rocket. ^-^--Dawnfan47 19:35, 31 December 2007 (UTC)
- That doesn't sound like a bad idea --Manga-in-a-bottle 02:06, 20 May 2008 (UTC)
Team Rocket's Disguses
Should we make a seperate article lisitng them? --Manga-in-a-bottle 02:05, 20 May 2008 (UTC)
Brock's Blue Clothes
It seems that Brock continues to wear the blue festival coat from the Croagunk episode throughout the Gym Battle episode with Crasher Wake. He is also seen leaving with it on. I doubt he'll continue to wear them, but they should be mentioned. Satosuke 15:24, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
In this episode, Ash, Brock and Misty all have different clothes on for a part of the episode. It's even mentioned in the Trivia section of that episode, but not here. - unsigned comment from Chaos Theory (talk • contribs)
There is a set of very repetitive pictures of Misty's green bikini. There is one with just the bikini, and the other with a white jacket on top. Is it really that necessary to mention the jacket? She's never quite worn it in the series, and she discarded it pretty quickly after changing into the bikini. So is that really needed?
Cc716 03:51, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
- I don't think it's needed. This was a very "minor" outfit. Sure it was clothing that she wore, but come on. It doesn't have much relevance. This article is about the outfits that the person wears within the whole series, that are very notable and have been worn for longer than a few seconds. Vhayes1992 06:36, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
Dawn's Newest Swimsuit
- There's no reason why you can't. -- Vhayes1992 02:11, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
- I don't know how to add a picture :( - Alexa9966
Ash's Newest Swimsuit
On Arceus and the Jewel of Life premiere, Ash wore a new swim trunks during the opening credits. Should anyone add a picture of him in that swim trunks? Bandage_scizors
- Why not`, should be the question. - Vhayes1992 17:17, 21 November 2009 (UTC)
For the main RPG players
I think we should make this kind of article for the Player characters of the main series RPGs, because they have atleast changed their clothes once because of the remakes or third versions. --Renzo493 13:25, July 14, 2010 (UTC)
- They do, but very infrequently. There's also Pokéathlon and Contest though. Turtwig's A-B-Cs (talk | contribs) 13:46, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
- So should we make it or what? If yes I'm going to need alot of help. --Renzo493 13:50, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
should it be mentioned that ashes hair has changed color through out the series from black to a sort of blue-ish color? Angel10698 23:09, 1 October 2010 (UTC)
I have a screenshot for a new outfit.
I wish to make a contribution to this article but I am unable to upload images since I am new. If anyone can help me out, that would be great.
IndigoDratini 23:55, 4 October 2010 (UTC)
- Good to know, but Archives is locked due to BW release. You can tell me if you want some help, I'll try to help you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 01:09, 5 October 2010 (UTC)
- they aren't locked anymore...Ataro 01:20, 31 October 2010 (UTC)
Pics That Are Unsatisfactory
I would really appreciate it if the pictures that are unsatisfactory do not get deleted but just improved. I hope it isn't to much to ask. On another note, should the Best Wishes section of Ash's clothing include how its different from the male charector in Black and White? I mean, Ash's jacket is zipped up, while the male chacter in Black and White is not zipped up at the bottom. I think it should also note that this is the first time Ash's jacket shows a zipper.
- Ash clothes have always different then the male character, this isn't any different. --HoennMaster 19:35, 3 November 2010 (UTC)
- And I think the article gives some of those differices. But I thought it missed the fact that this is the first time Ash's jacket has a zipper.Patrickmck 14:34, 7 November 2010 (UTC)
Improved Pics of Ash
A while back, I put on new pics of Ash, screenshots that I made to make Ash "front and centre" in the shot with the clothing in question. This edit was reverted by another user, who claimed that the older pictures were just fine.
I posted on that user's wall asking them why they feel those pics were better than mine, but they have not responded. I don't want to get into an editing war with them, but I am having trouble getting them to communicate with me. At the very least I would like to hear why they felt the changes weren't required before I move on.
Can I get some advice on this issue? Should I wait a bit longer for their response before putting my new pics back on? What other options do I have?
Cc716 03:21, 31 May 2011 (UTC)
Should Iris and Cilan's outfits really be included on this page since they never appeared in them in the anime? This is for clothing that the characters have worn in the anime and until this point neither have worn them. Promotion or not, since they never actually wore the outfits it doesn't appear to be all that noteworthy. Gohan5 16:48, 10 October 2011 (UTC)