Talk:List of anime specials
Why are the Grand Festival episodes listed here? FabuVinny 14:30, 30 October 2005 (CST)
- Well, the broadcast was billed as a special, and it also had some special content - see here for example. - 振霖T 20:08, 30 October 2005 (CST)
- Personally, I don't consider it a special, as it's vital to the rest of the series storyline (Mewtwo Returns and The Legend of Thunder!, on the other hand, were not.). And, now that I've made an on-topic statement, I'd like to ask if there was anyone who wasn't a parent that was over the age of 5 at PokéPark?
- I schould delete those... aren't 'anime specials' animes which aren't part of the series? (when I visit this page I'm searching for anime which i haven't seen in the series...) Now it's double... And what is Jirachi: Wish Maker (M06) doing there? Woopsy 13:04, 14 November 2010 (UTC)
How do you merge the US broadcast dates for DP025 and DP026 without messing up the Japanese broadcast date of DP026 and DP027? Unsigned comment by Pokemaniac102
- Very easily, as it turned out. My best advice is to make sure you do know how to do it and are editing the right section. --FabuVinny T-C-S 14:17, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
Format and Tables
Okay, I try editing the table for the Chronicles episodes but I can't get it right. It would be better if all tables were uniform in format. JcZala 15:02, 02 September 2009.
This page is strange. It partly duplicates List of side story episodes; Pokemon Chronicles part duplicates List of Pokémon Chronicles episodes. Wouldn't it be better to leave here only episodes/videos not listed in those two articles. Also, what is the criterion for episode to be called "Special"? Some comments on the page would be good. Ruxax 22:04, 22 January 2012 (UTC)
- I'm wondering why many of these are here actually. Many of them do not seem like specials to me at all. ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 13:55, 23 January 2012 (UTC)
- I figured it out. It is because episode AG157 aired as a two-hour Christmas special in Japan, together with Jirachi: Wish Maker.
- And it seems that most of the episodes from the 1st table are just the episodes that were shown 2 or 3 in one day in Japan. Ruxax 14:05, 23 January 2012 (UTC)
Japan broadcast problem
On the table there is written in Pokémon Chronicles, that Trouble in Big Town has been aired in Japan on February 4, 2003, even though in Pikachu's Winter Vacations its air date is December 22, 2000, and even on its page it says that as Pikachu winter's vacation has been aired on December 22, 2000, but on on Weekly Pokémon Broadcasting Station, it has been aired on December 24, 2002... So, where does the February 4, 2003 come from? Moreover there is written in Pokémon Chronicles that PK09 was aired on December 24, 2002; in Pikachu winter's vacation there is written it was aired on July 8, 2000, but on the real page it says it was aired on December 22, 2000.--CiaobyDany 18:14, 2 June 2012 (UTC)