Talk:List of Pokémon by availability
If you know a fix that needs to be made, go right ahead and fix it: this page isn't (or oughtn't be) protected. But if you can't fix it, for example because a protected template is broken, please still report it here! --Eskay 09:41, 9 October 2010 (UTC)
- Glow ahead. Θρtιmαtum♏Talk|Links 00:48, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- I think the templates need to be changed before we can add stuff like "Ra" for Radar, and we probably need a "W" for Walker. Also, what about swarms in HGSS? They're currently listed as "C" but shouldn't they be "S"? Dragoness 08:09, 6 February 2010 (UTC)
- The swarms have now been marked, thanks. What's a good plan for changing the template? --Eskay 09:58, 9 October 2010 (UTC)
Disponibility for Hoenn and Sinnoh Sound
Put disponibility for Hoenn and Sinnoh Sound, please!--Ash 22:21, 6 December 2009 (UTC)
- Huh? I don't follow. I'm pretty sure "disponibility" is availability, but what are Hoenn and Sinnoh Sound? (Was under HGSS heading) --Eskay 09:41, 9 October 2010 (UTC)
I've pruned this talk page of resolved issues, as of this timestamp. With thanks to LaprasBoi, ht14, and JDigital, for adding issues which I claim that I've resolved. --Eskay 09:41, 9 October 2010 (UTC)
- If we want an archive page or something, it's certainly possible to restore one from the history. --Eskay 10:18, 9 October 2010 (UTC)
Black and White
Looks like it is possible to catch some, but not all, earlier-generation Pokémon again? So we'll need to extend the templates for the earlier sections to allow input of B&W data. Also a potential opportunity to extend the template functionality as discussed above under Radar. --Eskay
- We may want a third column for Dream World availability, if that's stable, per discussion at Template_talk:Availability. --Eskay 20:01, 9 October 2010 (UTC)
- Also remember that there's something new besides the Dream World: the PokéShifter . - unsigned comment from EzekielMaple (talk • contribs)
Adding Pokéwalker info
Since Dream World info is planned to be added, and it is not strictly part of the games, how come there's no mention about adding Pokéwalker info? Blueapple128 04:01, 14 April 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I don't believe that the Pokémon Dream World, the Pokéwalker, and events are truly in-game, so I'm proposing a move to List of Pokémon by availability. --Enervation 03:18, 30 August 2011 (UTC)
Event Pokémon inconsistency
I was under the impression that Ev stood for in-game event (GS Ball, Navel Rock, Flower Garden, etc). However, the chart lists Mewtwo as Ev in Black and White, where there is no in-game event for Mewtwo. Does Ev now stand for any Pokémon obtained in an event download? If so, there's a hell of a lot of editing that needs to be done to the Gen II, Gen III and Gen IV sections to reflect all of the event downloads that were released for them, too (including releases by Toys R US, Gamestop etc).
I don't mind which way it is (although I'd prefer the former). It's just the lack of consistency that's confusing. Pacter 17:03, 12 December 2011 (UTC)
- I agree, and I have some ideas for it:
- I don't see anyone on the page marked with a P or PS, so we should just get rid of that and denote all transfers with T since it's basically the same thing.
- Dream World should have it's own column under Generation V, that way we can simply write C, E, and B under it.
- Snagged Pokemon in Colo/XD should be marked Sn so that we don't have to specify it's difference from Swarm in the legend.
- Since we have Dream Radar marked I think it would also be appropriate to add a W for Pokewalker exclusive Pokemon in the HG/SS columns.
- The event Pokemon are a mess. I think we should only use Ev to denote the typical Event Pokemon as well as any Pokemon found through an in-game event that is triggered by either an event item or presence of another event Pokemon. I can't even verify many of the Pokemon currently marked Ev, such as evidence of Mew being released at any event during Generation II so it'd have to be traded from a Generation I game that received it.