- We should wait until the episode is 100% clarified. And Dark Celebi was only temorary, and changing the sprite won't make such a difference.--Taviource 21:54, 5 June 2008 (UTC)
- I think u should include Carnivine's origin.--Diamaster 22:00, 5 June 2008 (UTC)
- Under what pretense is it stupid? It's from the Oak Lecture about it. It showcases how Carnivine is very affectionate. But I'll humor this idea. What image would you change it to? -Sketch 18:06, 28 October 2008 (UTC)
- It's just not showing. I already changed it. tc²₆tc26 02:34, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, I see it now... it says "Error creating thumbnail: /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-1.14/bin/ulimit4.sh: line 4: /usr/bin/convert: No such file or directory." Weird... ht14 02:36, 9 May 2009 (UTC)
New Image of Carnivine?
I just like the one I uploaded for it.
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:James_and_Carnivine.jpg Sorry, I dont know how to post the pic on here. - unsigned comment from BAC510 (talk • contribs)
- The picture is fine at the moment. No need to change. Your picture is technically worse as James is also in the image. Solar Dragon 21:04, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
- You post images by putting Brackets around it with File at the beginning like this: File:James and Carnivine.jpg Turtwig A Contributions Talk 21:10, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
where did it come from
when did james get a carnivine? did it evolve from his cacnea? I was unaware that cacnea could evolve into carnivine.