You guys do know that Doryuzu was slacking off BEFORE it fought Pendra, right? and then it went back to slouching off Ataro 18:32, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
- All of the information of this article is based on what I've seen in the scan and the preview and the preview shows it coming out of its ball, attacking, and the slacking off. --HoennMaster 18:36, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
Umm...Is it confirmed that the "Drill Liner" used by Doryuzu is actually a Drill Liner? It might just have been a "regular attack" if you know what i mean. The rushing used by Pendra could also be a Take down... User:TheBlackPokemonMaster
- "It strikes the opponent while rotating its body like a drill." Confirmed. --HoennMaster 22:10, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
Level/badges and behavior?
Notwithstanding the fact that many specific game mechanics don't traditionally apply to the anime, considering the fact that Doryuzu do not exist below Level 31 naturally and the circumstances of its capture/ownership by Iris are relatively unknown, is it possible that her Doryuzu's behaviour can be attributed to its level and her apparently lacking the appropriate badges? (I'm basing that off the idea that game!Iris is future anime!Iris, considering in the anime she seems to be just starting her journey as a trainer, and Iris in the game seems to be Shaga's apprentice, but it seems just as likely that the anime could pull a Misty on us, except in a more... competent manner.) - unsigned comment from Wohdin (talk • contribs)
- Definitely not the badges thingy here. If that's the case, even her Kibago won't listen to her since she has no badge. So, game mechanics are totally different then the anime. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 05:24, 8 December 2010 (UTC)
is confirmed by the official Nintendo magazine... There's a scan on my Talk page. --- Misaki.
- Yeah, so why was this page protected against moving instead of actually getting moved? - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 13:12, 19 January 2011 (UTC)
Iris's first Pokémon?
In the preview for BW036, a child Iris is seen commanding a Drilbur in battle which later evolves into Excadrill. Wouldn't this make Excadrill her first Pokémon, because she was much older in the flashback in which she got Axew? Dilophosaurus Rex 19:07, 19 May 2011 (UTC)
- Waiting for the episode to air would be wise choice, it'll clear it up then. ♫♪エイディニズ♪♫ 19:11, 19 May 2011 (UTC)