If I'm not mistaken, Fortree isn't on the little Towns of Hoenn thing at the bottom of the different place's things for some reason... Shouldn't that be fixed? I don't mean on this page, I mean on things like the Mossdeep page.surskitty 20:41, 18 Apr 2005 (UTC)
Water and land?
Is it just me, or is Hoenn split into a water area and a land area on a diagonal? It could be a reference to the nature of the Ruby and Sapphire games, with land and water being equally important...maybe? Well, that's just my observation... Maki 23:36, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
Isn't Hoenn the only region not to end in the O sound (Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh)? ShinyPiKa 01:32, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
- Orre, Fiore, Almia, and Pokétopia don't end in an O sound either. --Shiningpikablu252 01:39, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
- That works. TTEchidna 07:01, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
- Err, actually, it doesn't. See, the Sevii Islands (or rather, the first three), are required to advance the plot, as after you beat Blaine, Bill comes to you, and takes you to the Sevii Islands, which you then talk to Celio, and you explore the Island a bit, then you go to Two Island, and lastly, you go to three Island, where you save it from the Kanto Bikers Guild (How they got to the Island with their bikes is beyond me.), and you also rescue the Sevii Island Game Corner owner's Daughter from the Rogue hypno, and then you return to Cinnabar, and then you go to pallet town, and the game picks up where it left off. So, the Sevii Islands, or at least the first three Islands, is considered a main region. Weedle Mchairybug 09:35, 9 September 2008 (UTC)
What I meant...
"it's also the only region so far not to feature any new cross-generation evolutions."
Ok, I should have worded this differently. I meant it's far the only that doesn't have any that's the EVOLVED form of a Pokémon from previous generation. I believe this can go into the article, as long as it has the appropriate wording. Azurill and Wynaut aren't evolved, they're pre-evolutions. What do you think? TheBlazikenMaster 22:37, 22 August 2008 (UTC)
- You're right, but my point is there are no new Pokémon that are evolved form of previous Pokémon. You know what? Just forget it. It's not important anyway, I'm fine with it not being mentioned. After all, Wynaut and Azurill still count, as they are pre-evolved, and can evolve. TheBlazikenMaster 22:50, 22 August 2008 (UTC)
Should we add that Hoenn is the only Region where Ash did not have a rival ? Pokemon94 18:36, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- Tyson, Morrison; they don't qualify as rivals? --ケンジのガール 18:46, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- No , I mean A Rival that Appears on Many Episodes instead of Few Episodes . Gary =Kanto and Johto . Paul= Sinnoh
Hoenn=??? Pokemon94 21:14, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- Orange Islands=????? It's not that notable really. He still had them, they just didn't appear as frequently. — THE TROM — 21:15, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- Gary stopped being Ash,s Rival In the end of Johto . Ash had no rivals that Appeared Frequently in Hoenn Pokemon94 21:22, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- And he had no rivals that appeared at all in the Orange Islands. It's an unimportant piece of trivia that doesn't actually relate to the region, but more to Ash, the rivals or the season articles. — THE TROM — 22:04, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
Gen IV Region Map
Hey there. It just occured to me that once the main map for Kanto gets ripped from HGSS, all regions will have generation IV maps, apart from poor old Hoenn. Should I make a DP style Hoenn map? --Cadellin 14:11, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
- You should, that seems like a great idea. Hoenn is being left out of the new generation IV craze. Although someone might have already done it in the bulbagarden forums... Cknightsofniロケット団が一番ですよ。 22:18, 12 October 2009 (UTC)
- That raises another question though— why should we use Diamond and Pearl style over HGSS style? In addition, the Sevii Islands will still be without a Gen IV map: What style would they use? I think we might ought to stick with maps from in-game. But I'm relatively new here, so I'm not sure about policies on maps, so if anyone would like to correct me, go ahead and do so. --AndyPKMN 00:08, 13 October 2009 (UTC)
What do you think?
- Not to me it doesn't. Are you trying to say that the Route 101 music is reused in HGSS? If that is the case, the trivial point is best noted on Route 101's article. —darklordtrom 00:23, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
Most of Hoenn's pokemon are paired up to show the effects of the New double battling, for example, Beautifly and Dustox, Minun and Plusle, Volbeat and Illumise, Zangoose and Serviper and Lunatone and Solrock, is this notible and where should it go? Emeraldben 00:00, 16 August 2011 (UTC)