Shouldn't this be moved to Pinpuck (Pokémon), since it's referred to by that name almost everywhere on the page? --PAK Man 22:58, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
Could anyone enlighten me as to the rationale behind attributing to Pinpuku a weight number higher than Blissey's? This is hardly a matter akin to Bellossom, which might be shorter than Oddish, but at least appears to be so. Chansey, on the other hand, is very consistent with Pinpuku proportion-wise, as is Blissey with Chansey.
Unless I am missing something, this strikes me as an awkward attempt to make a point about the round stone carried by Pinpuku, which is apparently by far heavier than an egg.- unsigned comment from Unown Lord (talk • contribs)
- I agree, that weight just doesn't seem right. Someone seems to have messed with it. Tom Temprotran 21:33, 10 February 2007 (UTC)
Oval Stone, but then what?
It says on here to get a Happiny to evolve you need to use an Oval Stone. Problem with the is Pipie(that would be her nickname, Pearl Version is the game I'm using) can't have it used on her. I tried using it during the day but it didn't work at all. Is there some sort of level requirement or something else I should know about? Pipie is level 15, hatched out of an egg, if that information helps for whatever reason... I think the article should put level requirements on there if there is such.
- Mew Blackberri
- Is the Happiny in question holding the Oval Stone? If not, that's your problem. Happiny needs to hold the Oval Stone in order to evolve. --Shiningpikablu252 17:38, 29 December 2007 (UTC)
- Indeed, Pipie was holding the oval stone. I tried haveing her hold it a full twenty four hours as well as utilizing the 'use' option for the stone, neither of which worked. The game must hate me... >.< Thanks anyway.
- - Mew Blackberri
- I hate to point out the obvious, but it's under the evolution chart of Happiny, which reads: Level up with Oval Stone (Day). File:Ani444MS.gif~Kenn File:Ani444MS.gif 03:49, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
- Wait, let me clarify that. Have it hold Happiny hold the Oval Stone, and level it up during the day. File:Ani444MS.gif~Kenn File:Ani444MS.gif 03:53, 12 January 2008 (UTC)
Trivia: Experience Yield
Its trivia says it would yield 13,933 experience points if it belongs to a trainer, and is level 100. But please take a look at the formula here. It says:
So, (1.5 x 255 x 100)7 = 5464.29. In order to reach 13,933, we should multiply 1.7 times 1.5 times 5464 (what means foreign Pokémon holding a lucky egg). I guess we have three options:
- add those information to this page (and also Arceus, Blissey and Chansey)
- erase some numbers and tell the readers just "Happiny has the highest base experience yield to date"
- change the value. Take out 13,933 and write 5464
I tried that before but someone told me to double-check my grammar (I'm not complaining), then I'm afraid of messing it up again. Gabriel Rocha (Diby esp) 14:13, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
I think it should be mentioned that happiny has a habbit of carrying a round stone in her pouch.Angel10698 14:09, 6 October 2010 (UTC)