From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be "Gogoat". JacobtheDoduo (talk) 17:22, 12 May 2013 (UTC)
- What are you talking about? Only Sawsbuck can learn it prior to X and Y. Ataro (talk) 21:07, 16 May 2013 (UTC)
About the german/french name origin
I have no idea what che- means (maybe from Chevrolet lol), but I'm pretty sure that -vrumm/-vroum comes from the sound that a car makes when the engine is revving. (probably referencing the riding part) Raykyogrou0 (Talk) 05:45, 15 May 2013 (UTC)
- I believe that chev- comes form "chèvre", french word for "goat". - unsigned comment from Toback (talk • contribs)
Goat? More like a deer.
- It clearly looks like a goat. Not to mention its name is Gogoat. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 07:28, 15 May 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah I agree with Jo. A member of the Tragelaphus family has either straight horns or horns with a spiral to them. The horns of Gogoat are more indicative of a goat which grow backwards at a curve. Nuckles123 (talk) 17:21, 15 May 2013 (UTC)