| This page is slated for removal from Bulbapedia.
This article either clearly goes against the standard set forth by the manual of style or has gone through a deletion discussion on its .
This page was last edited on November 8, 2007 at 1:02 AM.
This is odd... In the GTS interface, it says "Global Trade System", but outside, the building is clearly marked as "Global Trade Station". Which should redirect to the other? TTEchidna 08:57, 11 August 2007 (UTC)
- I suppose Station refers to the location while System refers to the service. Annnd that still leaves it a bit hard to say. I suppose since things like Pal Park are referred to by their location name anyway, Station may be more appropriate. ...Maybe?
- On second thought, if the only use of Global Trade Station you can find is on the building, System may be better if that's all Nintendo calls it.--Porygon 10:51, 11 August 2007 (UTC)
I have a question that isn't mentioned on the article. On Geonet, what's the difference between the light blue squares and the yellow squares? --Lime 02:26, 13 August 2007 (UTC)
- I haven't seen it written anywhere, but I would guess that one is trades by Seeking and the other is trades by Depositing. I haven't paid enough attention to be able to guess which is which, though. R'win 13:52, 27 September 2007 (UTC)
Umm I can't remember exactly but I think one is the one in the center of the screen no matter where you're looking, there's another to show your own position (the one you inputed, if you did so), and then the rest are where people are that you've traded with. --Greengiant 06:37, 13 August 2007 (UTC)
I think that there should be add on this page about the new website http://www.pokemon-gts.net/ . -- 8:38 ,14 September 2007 (UTC)
"Nintendo has stated that this was a "technical difficulty". This proved true after legendary Pokémon became available again on both the GTS and Pokémon Battle Revolution." They have been? Only my Movie 10 Darkrai has been able to get on the GTS. All my other legends can't get on. --Vereux0 22:37, 20 September 2007 (UTC)
^ Funny thing is, the Movie 10 Darkrai usually CAN'T get on the GTS, because of the Classic Ribbon on it. ;) TinaTheKirlia 21:41, 20 September 2007 (UTC)
Someone tricked me into getting a CHEATED Vespiquen on the GTS. It seemed legitimate. I even attached a Dragon Scale to the Seadra I traded over. Then I saw that the location it was met was "Pokémon League" at Lv. 54 (the level it was currently at) and it was in a Master Ball. So I released it. File:Ani164MS.gifShinyTalk | ContribsFile:Ani408MS.gifFile:Ani410MS.gif 01:17, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
- Will it have any permanent effects on my game? File:Ani164MS.gifShinyTalk | ContribsFile:Ani408MS.gifFile:Ani410MS.gif 01:20, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
- Xei is a cheated Weavile. I've had her for a while and she hasn't affected my game. I have a random shiny Mew on Diamond that was met at Route 203, and Diamond didn't die. It might look a little "Aaaaaah!" at first, but it doesn't do anything to your game. :) Tina☆♥♫ 01:25, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
Why is it so hard to find a decent trade on the GTS? (Decent as in not a Level 1 Vaporeon for a Level 70 or above Lugia.) File:Ani164MS.gifShinyTalk | ContribsFile:Ani408MS.gifFile:Ani410MS.gif 01:32, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
I got a legitimate French Combee from the GTS. Combee's French name is a lot better than its English name or its Japanese name. Yay Apitrini! File:Ani164MS.gifShinyTalk | ContribsFile:Ani408MS.gifFile:Ani410MS.gif 01:54, 7 November 2007 (UTC)