What part of "Do not misrepresent rumors, misconceptions or opinions as fact" do you not understand?!
Glaceon is thought to be the pokemons english name just because it is the ending of all the other Eevee evolutions,but that is RUMOR at this point and NOT FACT.Gatogirl
- Didn't Serebii confirm it as true? --PAK Man 16:26, 26 March 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, we have had all the English names confirmed for a few weeks now. --FabuVinny 16:33, 26 March 2007 (UTC)
Just because Serebii confermed it ti does not mean anything (see Wikipedia's article discussion to catch my drift)Gatogirl
- Serebii had all of the names and was going to reveal them one at a time. Then, somebody leaked the names and Serebii basically confirmed all of them. He's been right about all of the other English names. There's no reason to believe he made any mistakes here. Besides, if it's proven to be wrong, we can always change it. It's not that big of a deal. --PAK Man 16:15, 28 March 2007 (UTC)
- The problem Wikipedia has is with reliability of sources. Bulbapedia considers Serebii a reliable source for this so we have the articles at the English names. --FabuVinny 16:32, 28 March 2007 (UTC)
- They're all right, Gatogirl. Besides, even if Serebii is wrong (very unlikely) we can always easily change the name to the proper. Just relax, you're making way too big a deal of this. Carnivine 28 March 2007
Glaceon is tied with Jolteon for the shortest Eeveelution.
What does that mean?
It means that Glaceon and Jolteon are the same height, but shorter than all the other Eeveelutions. Pachirisulover12 12:02, 19 April 2008 (UTC)
The link to smogon is mispelled as glacia and not glaceon, as such it's broken. I would fix it, but forgive me for not knowing how.
Is it just me or are the official artwork and the appearance in the anime both based off the 'Shiny' version of Glaceon rather than the regualr colouration? Should this be noted in the Trivia section?