Sol, the reason why I put dragon there is because both spellings of mogura in kanji use the kanji for earth and one of two kanji for dragon. At least according to Denshi Jisho, which is one of the best online Japanese dictionaries I've seen. Just sayin'. --PhantomJunkie 04:57, 1 August 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I realized that a few minutes after I removed it, but idk. ~ solaris 05:07, 1 August 2010 (UTC)
- I have to agree with you. For all we know by now, it should be something like:
Moguryū is likely a combination of 土竜 mogura, mole, and 竜 ryū, dragon, the reading of the second kanji on mogura when by itself. KurowaSan 05:09, 1 August 2010 (UTC)
Doesn't this work out well?
- Please put this in the forums. There is a whole Generation V forum where you can put stuff like this. Turtwig's A-B-Cs (talk | contribs) 16:28, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
- We don't have anything but its appearance and name, and besides, if it is an evolution, it could also be its 3rd evolution; not enough information at the time. Pokemonemerfan1954 21:53, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
It does evolve into doryuzu. Pokebeach showed a vid that had him evolve.Vkickass 04:58, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
- Right you are, and what a cool evolution that was! Also, someone should get a pic of that Plasma logo.--Pokélova! 05:07, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
- Also, shouldn't the dex order be changed to have Doryuuzu as the next Pokémon. Turtwig's A-B-Cs (talk | contribs) 21:08, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
- That's basically what today's discussion here was about. Turtwig's A-B-Cs (talk | contribs) 23:04, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
Perhaps somthing should be mentiond about Moguryuu's more promanant features, like the length of its snout and how the claws are shaped like spades for digging. All I'm saying is that there is more to this Pokémon than its colouration. EpicShadow 03:01, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
- wasn't that written when all we had was a sprite? Ataro 22:47, 1 September 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe we should put in that the shovel-shape of the claws also can be used to cloak around its head so that the claws make a drill? Its evo does something similar in BW009
- Its design seems to show this, as, if you imagine that it holds its arms together above its head, its head, with its long nose, would fit perfectly in the space left inside because of the shovel shape, and the blue stripe would go all the way around it in a spiral(or drill) shape.
- All this could, together with the fact that it learns Drill Liner, make it very sure that it is based on a Drill.
--Jespoke 15:56, 11 November 2010 (UTC)
- Seconded. The Golux 00:15, 17 October 2010 (UTC)