There is a Ultra Ball hidden in the very northwest part of the city, among the trees.--Gardeon 20:10, 29 October 2010 (UTC)
Based on Chinatown?
Of cause its only speculation, but the city might be based on Chinatown, duo to its background theme that sounds China-ish IMO. --Mattii 18:02, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
- Unless we have official confirmation, things like that can't go on this page. If you're interested in including it, bring it up on Talk:Pokémon world in relation to the real world. Although music that sounds "China-ish" is hardly good enough to merit adding it even there. --AndyPKMN 20:46, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
There's a Trainer with the class "バイクずき" ([motor]bike enthusiast) who has a Warubiru, Basurao, and Zebraika, all level 27 males. He gives out 864 Pokédollars.—Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 03:42, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
- I have some of his data, but I don't know the better way to represent it, since you may have a Triple Battle or a Rotational Battle with him each day (and I haven't seen the templates for those kind of battle yet). Anyway, I'll add some more info here: Biker Charles チャールズ (reading: Charles, since that isn't japanese). I'm certain he uses the same Pokémon in rotational battle, but can't remember the reward. --Blow (話す) 19:29, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
Just wanting to get confirmation that other people have encountered Level 21-30 Alomomola in rippling water, as I have. I believe the range indicated in the article is incorrect. I'm not sure about Jellicent yet. Likelolwhat 01:12, 1 May 2011 (UTC)
Also encountered Alomomola outside the articles indicated range. Apache Manthong 05:41, 30 November 2011 (UTC)
Although Jellicent's Pokémon Black Pokédex entry says "The fate of the ships and crew that wander into Jellicent's habitat: all sunken, all lost, all vanished.", Driftveil City is also a Jellicent habitat, but why is Driftveil City being a 'gateway to the Unova region'? Maybe it can be added to the trivia someday? PKMNChamp 02:37, 21 June 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think that is trivia-worthy. But that's what I think. Han Ji-Wan 19:40, 21 June 2011 (UTC)
Whats the blocked off thing?
It looks like a tunnel entrance, in the southern portion..But is blocked off? Anyone have any idea why its there? PowerPlantRaichu 04:51, 11 November 2011 (UTC)
- Probably just aesthetics, like the truck in Generation I. It looks like a tunnel entrance, but since no one in town so much as mentions it there's really nothing to add to the page. --AndyPKMN (talk) 20:26, 11 November 2011 (UTC)
- I figured it out! You know in the preview movie released for black and white 2, where it shows the character walking through an underwater tunnel? :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tCIfV4GlCwA#t=27s PowerPlantRaichu 23:45, 10 May 2012 (UTC)
There is an anime section so why is this marked incomplete??RBK 06:31, 16 April 2012 (UTC)