Why does Deoxys have a hand in his sprite, but in his artowrk he just has tentacles? Buddy Christ 03:03, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
I'm not quite sure in Deoxys is supposed to be based of Missingno. or not. Even my Jirachi-is based-off-the-Beanstar theory manages to mak more sense then that.--Pokencyclopedia 13:33, 6 September 2005 (CDT)
- Oh, puh-leeze. Deoxys is not based off Missingno. I should know, I'm the self-proclaimed expert on Deoxys. (the key word there being self-proclaimed.) -- PinkDeoxys 15:34, 8 January 2006 (CST)
- Not that I added it to the article, but I do somewhat agree that it shares a few traits... the call, kind of... It's like Hypno sounds like Jynx when sped up, only Deoxys you have to play backwards and sped up to make it sound like Missingno.. And the southern island thing. But I dunno, mostly it's just fan speculation unless we go and ask the designers ourselves. Not that I'd imagine they forgot about Missingno. entirely. Tom Temprotran 06:30, 1 October 2006 (UTC)
How do you obtain Deoxys? Where is it? Also, how do you obtain Jirachi or Mew?
- Deoxys requires the ticket(forgot the name). On an island. Jirachi is the Colo bonus disk. Mew requires the old sea chart.
- The ticket is called the Aurora Ticket. It was given out at Pokémon Rocks America 2004. -- PinkDeoxys 15:30, 8 January 2006 (CST)
IMO, I think Deoxys is based on it's namesake, DNA. or else viruses, with are just coated proteins like DNA.
- Deoxys is based off Deoxyriboneucleic (did I spell that right?) acid, or DNA. Its forms, Defense, Normal, and Attack, form the word DNA. The S in Speed is the last letter of its name. -- PinkDeoxys 15:30, 8 January 2006 (CST)
Transfer from Wikipedia
(Just like the exodus of german scientists to America during World War II!) Since the Wikipedia pokemon articles are in danger of being deleted, I made it my duty to add the info to the Bulbapedia articles from Wikipedia, starting with this one!!! MudkipNDS 19:25, 19 July 2007 (UTC)mkds
- No worries, you don't have to be so frantic. The old pages are just being redirected; you'll always be able to find old versions of the page through the "history" tab at the top of the page.--Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 19:28, 19 July 2007 (UTC)
It says "no eggs" for the egg group yet specifies a number of steps to hatch. Huh?--SomeoneIKnew 20:06, 24 August 2007 (UTC)
- While it is impossible for a Deoxys egg to exist, every species was given a number of steps to hatch; this information was found through hacking probably. In most cases, impossible eggs are given a ludicrous number of steps anyway.--Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 21:13, 24 August 2007 (UTC)
D/P Back sprite
Is it just me or that back sprite looks a little... glitchy? Cause it isn't usual to have a brightly colored outline and then darker colors and shading, but meh. :P TinaTheKirlia ♪☆File:Ani281MS.gif 16:57, 23 October 2007 (UTC)
- Looks as if it was cropped out of a move picture, with a move that slightly changed the area around it. --DarkfireTaimatsu 18:29, 23 October 2007 (UTC)
My Deoxys is in Attack Form, hit Level 33, and learned Pursuit. The movelist says it should have learned Spikes (which I wanted). Is the movelist wrong? Inker 07:41, 28 October 2007 (UTC)
- You sure it's in Attack form? The other three learn it at 33, so you might be mistaking the form. TTEchidna 08:14, 28 October 2007 (UTC)
- That was indeed an error, and has now been corrected. For the record, this also applies to Taunt, which is Defense Deoxys' exclusive move, rather than Attack Deoxys' (it learns Knock Off along with the other two).
- Whoever got the movelist wrong must have done so because he expected the three non-Normal forms to each have four exclusive moves. In truth, Attack Deoxys has two such moves (Superpower and Zap Cannon), Defense Deoxys - six (Spikes, Taunt, Iron Defense, Amnesia, Counter and Mirror Coat), and Speed Deoxys - four (Double Team, Swift, Agility and ExtremeSpeed). --Unown Lord 16:21, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
- Lol. Seems like it's just recolored in Photoshop or something though, but it's cool to look at :0 Tina δ♫ 22:18, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
- Umm that Shiny art orginally came from Poke Beach. --File:Ani048MS.gifケンジFile:Ani183MS.gifガールFile:Ani123MS.gif 22:35, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
- They're all just shooped. No need for shiny Sugimori art of all of these things. The normal art and shiny sprites suffice. TTEchidnaGSDS! 03:28, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
Youtube Fake video
I've seen a youtube video that shows a trainer catching it in pokemon ruby  this video is obviously fake, cause it's a pokemon FireRed hack and the battle script is the same as Ho-oh, but the video ends just as the battle begins. This guy has tricked so many people to do what they see in the video.
should be added info on this? Hfc2x 16:50, 5 March 2008 (UTC)