From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
How do we know all of those Pokémon are going to be in this episode? Rucario64 16:26, 8 November 2008 (UTC)
- and how do we know Jun is going to be in it?
- I'll tell you how,magazine scans that's how----Ultamatecharizard 18:38, 8 November 2008 (UTC)
- Jun is from the preview also. Just so I know which magazines do we get the scans from? Rucario64 13:34, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
- I would like to see this magazine scan. Newtype's summary doesn't sound like an episode with Jun in it. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 23:33, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
Are you sure hes just a rival or a new taveling companion? KPF 17:19, 15 November 2008 (UTC)
Okay, how'd they get to Canalave so quickly. Last episode, they were in Hearthome, and they're in Canalave already?! I don't think it would take THAT long to get there. A trip like that should have had at least like four episodes to get there. User:Paul'sDialga
- I think HoennMaster said that they take a blimp. But that still doesn't really make sense, But I guess today's episodes don't reallyu make sense. Rucario64 21:01, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
How does taking a blimp not make sense? --HoennMaster 06:35, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
ok so meowth isnt travelling with the twerps? KPF 04:49, 21 November 2008 (UTC)