- It should be assumed that it's a character of the day that catches Yanma, if there actually is a Yanma captured. Odds are there will be more than one COTD going for it, and odds are Ash and maybe Brock will go after it as well.
Maybe Ash will catch it but it will be sent to Oak.Plus he hasnt caught a bug Pokémon in ages.
wtf! y would u down someones thoughts!
- I think Brock should get Yanma. He hasn't caught anything since Happiny hatched. PL12 11:27, 25 April 2008 (UTC)
- Something tells me this will be like James with Cacnea's capture... Jessie just lost her bug type, and now she's going to gain a new one :3 Myzou 14:26, 27 April 2008 (UTC)
OK, until this episode airs, I suggest that we prevent the following pages from being made, just to be on the safe side;
<red links removed to be on the safe side>
The last five are highly unlikely, but it's possible there's always that crazed fanatic making a page like that, assuming that so-and-so is gonna catch Yanma. I'm Missingno. Master, and I approve this message. 10:53, 28 April 2008 (UTC)
- If anyone tries to make them, we'll just delete them. It's one thing to be cautious but people are being far too paranoid about this stuff. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 15:06, 28 April 2008 (UTC)
- Besides, I wouldn't single out certain characters into a list like that. What if Gary, Drew, Harley, Ritchie, Casey, and/or someone else like that were to reemerge and make an attempt at the Yanma? --Shiningpikablu252 16:39, 28 April 2008 (UTC)
Wasn't the title re-revealed to be The Yanyanma Capture Operation! The first captures feels good!!? Someone posted it on Serebii. I'd edit it in, but i don't have the kanji (probably not the correct term, meh) for it, and I'd rather not make an incomplete edit. ~RR~ 17:40, 11 May 2008 (UTC)