Is it really confirmed?I cannot see it in the BulbaNews!-Billy4b2004 04:24, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
- Bulbanews just reports the news; it isn't a primary source. Plus, the article is already there now anyway. --FabuVinny T-C-S 05:01, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
- Is Saturn stealing the spotlight of Team Galactic again??? (assuming that they use the very same Pokémon they used in the games, much like the Gym Leaders) Ej92 12:29, 28 February 2008 (UTC)
- Yup, just as I thought, Saturn is stealing the spotlight for Team Galactic AGAIN. Ej92 03:47, 29 February 2008 (UTC)
I think croagunk will evolve because it fights its evolved form and it gets all mad at it having some sort of staring contest with its evolution.
I believe it is a sign that croagunk will evolve, maybe some time in the future. Why else have a shiny toxicroak?
Toxicroak's Shinyness/True or not?
I have a pretty strong belief that Toxicroak isn't shiny and I'd like to see the alternate coloration info removed. Anyone agree? --Ricco 03:45, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
- Well we're actually having an on-going conversation about this on talk:Toxicroak. --Theryguy512 03:49, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
- Besides, even if it's revealed that this Toxicroak is not of alternate-coloration (which I doubt, I'm 100% certain that this Toxicroak is of alternate-coloration, and if it's not, the dub probably will change the colors), I doubt all information about alternate coloration would be removed. After all, the Toxicroak's coloring is equal to the game's alternate-color coloring and quite a bit different from the game's normal coloring, and people would get confused if there was no mention of the Pokémon's odd coloring. --Shiningpikablu252 04:03, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
English dub title?
On Wikipedia Its listed as Giving a Galatic Big Hand!
- I say wait for Cartoon Network's schedule to show such a title. The title put onto Wikipedia could be 100% false and have been put on there by a complete idiot. --Shiningpikablu252 17:33, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
In one scene of this ep. ,when we're zoomed in on the map, the map has an area more like the Sinnoh Battle Fronier. Should this be noted? ☆ShinyPiKa 15:10, 9 August 2008 (UTC)☆
Although Deoxys may never appear in the Diamond/Pearl anime, I think someone should mention that there were more meteorites than in the games. ShinyRayquaza 18:22, 17 August 2008 (UTC)