The article was created before the international release of DW, so it was under the name furniture, but since furniture can refer to those placed in Secret Bases, I added the "list of" part. Since it's referred to as Décor in English, and nothing else really uses the term, should it be moved now? tc²₆tc26 04:04, 13 May 2011 (UTC)
How does one unlock the pokemon cafe and daisuku catalogs? Forget it, found info elsewhere Em Jae 16:36, 30 June 2011 (UTC)
I'm pretty sure its called the Design Table. Can someone confirm this? XVuvuzela2010X 16:20, 5 August 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think that would be a good idea to have separate pages for them mind you, but that would make it more organized, maybe we can put it in separate parts of the article? But the Pokémon dolls don't really need to in separate parts of the article. - Clubchloe1 16:05, 4 September 2012 (UTC)
- I've been thinking about this and having seperate pages for the Plain Catalogue and Dolls Catalogue seperated into it's ections (Tables, chairs, houses etc) would certainly help organisation and remove clutter, and keep the small amount of promo items in this page. Pyrii (talk) 16:43, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
There are new dolls added to the Doll catalogue, here is a list of them
- Mime Jr.
- There is more dolls that have been added is not on the article
I do not know the berry cost of them except for the Lapras, Squritle, and Wooper dolls, the cost of them are:
- Lapras- 50 Ipapa berries
- Squritle- 20 Lum berries
- Wooper- 50 Bluk berries
Clean-up / Division
This article is getting unwieldy, so my plan is to make separate pages for the Plain Catalogue and Doll Catalogue along with their changelogs. I also want to work on a new template for décor items that's a bit small and with "added/available" field, as this appears to be the only use of "Additional Information" at the moment.
I also think Romaji/Translations for Japanese names should be using the tt template like so: ようふうなたな to reduce space and make things cleaner.
- Instead of having boxes for each item, a sortable table might be a better idea, like the Deutsch page uses, styled of course. ♪Pyrii♫ talk • contrib 02:15, 10 October 2012 (UTC)
- Might I suggest that instead of having their ow pages we make them subpages of this page? So at Décor/Plain Catalogue and Décor/Doll Catalogue. --Spriteit (talk) 04:27, 10 October 2012 (UTC)