If Ash and co. met Lucian...
based on gender differences, what gender is her garchomp? --Deuxhero 02:18, 3 September 2007 (UTC)
- Female. All of Cynthia's Pokémon are female EXCEPT for her Lucario. --☆ケンジガール 05:39, 3 September 2007 (UTC)
In the quotes section, it says:
"One look at you tells me many things about you. Together, you and your Pokémon overcame all the challenges you faced, however difficult. It means that you've triumphed over any personal weaknesses, too. The power you learned... I can feel it emanating from you. That's enough talking. Let's get on with why you're here. I, Cynthia, accept your challenge as the Pokémon League Champion! There won't be any letup from me!"
"Have you been keeping well? Thank you for Mt. Coronet. I'm truly grateful. Together, you and your Pokémon overcame all the challenges you faced, however difficult. It means that you've triumphed over any personal weaknesses, too. The power you learned... I can feel it emanating from you. But that's enough talk. Let's get on with why you're here. As the Pokémon League Champion, I accept your challenge!"
whats with the line going across the page? uhh....Kpokefan (cuz i dont know how to make the special little signatures
Cynthia + Rayquaza??
- But it was in a dream. She doesn't really own that Pokémon. --Maxim 17:51, 10 November 2007 (UTC)
- aaaahh, thank you for clearing that up for me. =) →User:Thomas1652
I always figured that in order to challenge the elite four you had to win the league tournament. We may never know TheAlmightyChris 11:29, 27 April 2008 (UTC)
Cynthia also looks like the character(dont know her name) who trasform's in this video:
--[[Image:Ani492MS.gif Zakuro]] 08:58, 13 February 2008 (UTC)
Does anybody else think those things in her hair look like the thing on lucario's head.I think this could mean that lucario is her main pokémon in the games (and possibly anime but not sure) User:Darkmaster0
- I always thought the things in her hair resembled a Garchomp....--Theryguy512 11:13, 31 March 2008 (UTC)
Chi and Fei are identical twins and Chi is the main chatterer, so way dos she look like Fei and not Chi? Cerberus 12:53, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
- What in the name of Hans Christian Anderson do you mean? It's the Θρtιmαtum♏Talk|Links13:05 18 Jun 2008
- Probably another "character similarity" thing. God, I'm sick of them. --Maxim 14:44, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
Sorry about the mix up in the name. Thay still look the same and I don't get it? Cerberus 00:21, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- Is the statement even necessary? The accompanying link doesn't even have a picture and I've never even heard of the character. ~$aturn¥oshi THE VOICES 00:49, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
- I'm really sick of those "similarities". We've got too many of them and most of them don't even look similar. I say, DELETE ALL "SIMILARITY" NOTES! --Maxim 07:14, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
I think this one is notable if any of them are. The have the same eyes, the same face. Clair even has hair things that look like Chi's ear's. If you ask me this one is intentional Cerberus 14:41, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
- I assume we're referring to Chobits here. Anyway, I did think Cynthia looked a bit like a Persicom on first impression, and her very long hair and black clothes are reminiscent of Freya, but I wouldn't say this is particularly relevant to Bulbapedia. Punkrockrevel 16:58, 26 August 2008 (UTC)
Dream Rayquaza (Please don't ignore this)
If we include her Rayquaza, shouldn't we include the Piplup, Chimchar, and Turtwig from Dawn's DP001 dream? If you agree with me, please make the table, cuz remember, I don't know how!--KukiTalk 20:20, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
- That was more of Dawn daydreaming that she had those Pokémon. Plus, it wasn't appearant to the characters at first that they were dreaming when Cynthia had a Rayquaza. I don't know, maybe Rayquaza shouldn't count... ~$aturn¥oshi THE VOICES 20:26, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
- No he didn't... He was watching that on T.V. the night before he left on his journey. --☆ケンジガール 23:22, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah but that's not what I was talking about. You said he woke up to the battle of Nidorino and Gengar, which he didn't.
- Back to the subject about dream Pokémon, just because Ash got all the starters he dreamed about doesn't mean that everyone gonna get the Pokémon they've dreamed about. These stupid dream Pokémon shouldn't even be mentioned. Especially not the ones in Dawn's dream. What about all those Pokémon that Meowth always dreams Giovanni has in his dreams. Are we gonna mentioned those now? --☆ケンジガール 23:34, 4 July 2008 (UTC)