Talk:Bulbasaur (Pokémon)/Featured article candidate
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
< Talk:Bulbasaur (Pokémon)
- It's like the mascot of Bulbapedia. I think it should be an FA. MathijsP 15:56, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
- It IS the mascot of Bulbapedia. Easily one of the best Pokémon pages. I've used it as an example for how other pages should be. Aura-Knight 16:18, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
- I support because it's the mascot well put and all the Pokémon pages use this--☆CoolPikachu! 21:43, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
- I have some reservations about this, as most Pokémon pages are more or less the same, but this is certainly the best of them. If any Pokémon page deserves to be featured, it's this one. --Martonimos((Argh|Blargh)) 22:18, 2 August 2008 (UTC)
- If you see the talk, I wanted to nominate this myself, but didn't have the time. Bulbasaur is the example of what the Pokémon pages should look like, and is updated to new standards first. Glad to already see this much support for it! Theininen 02:15, 5 August 2008 (UTC)
- Easily one of the best Bulbapedia articles, and likely the best article about a Pokémon species. Exactly how an article should be written. Arceus548 17:57, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
- For all the reasons above. --Guardian of Earth |SGMS 2010 10:12, 26 August 2008 (UTC)
- it is the first pokemon of the national deskDutch-pidgeot 8:58, 6 september 2008 (UTC)
Hmm, how come? If we add this to the featured articles, shouldn't we be adding other Pokémon pages to the nominations? Wala lang, I think it might get cluttery if that's the case.