- Was the Venomoth mentioned in the original Japanese version?
- I'd probably put the Venomoth under "Status Unknown" if it hasn't been seen or mentioned since that point. --Shiningpikablu252 21:26, 27 September 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, Green does mention it in the Japanese in chapter 3. He orders his Hitokage to attack something rustling in the bushes. After he sees it's a Morphon (Venomoth) he remarks 「チッ・・・、モルフォンか・・・。もう持ってるぜ。」 ("Tch... Morphon, huh... I already have it.") He also opens up his Pokemon Zukan as he says the last bit, showing he has its data already. Capsule Computer 13:35, 3 October 2008 (UTC)
- Anything could happen. The thing is that no one knows yet. We haven't even got the remake yet, so we can't put it in the article (if you were going to ask). — THE TROM — 22:56, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
"Cut" links to the move "Cut", but I seem to remember (in the English version at least), the move used is "Slash", so perhaps although it is a different word, "Slash" would be a more appropriate link, if there's going to be one... Gastly's mama 19:44, 30 November 2008 (UTC)
- There are many different translations of the manga. If you are talking about the official translated printed version, then feel free to look it up, and confirm it. Blake Talk·Edits 03:35, 18 October 2009 (UTC)
On Silver's page, it is stated that Silver's Rhyperior is Green's evolved Rhydon. Shouldn't an indication of that be made on this page. InferSizMamoMagne July 2 2009 23:28 (UTC)
Platina daughter of Prof. Rowan?
Urm it's mentioned here in Blue's trivia section that Platina Prof. Rowan's daughter... "Blue is one of three Pokédex holders to have known a surname; the other two are Sapphire and Platinum. Coincidentally, all three are related to someone involved in the field of Pokémon research. Blue to Professor Oak, Sapphire to Professor Birch, and Platinum to the assistant of Professor Rowan. Out of the three, Blue is the only male, and a grandchild, rather than a daughter like the other two." (wait i think i just confused myself...never mind if what i'm saying doesn't make sense.) CrystalMarina97 11:16, 27 July 2010 (UTC)
- It's mentioned that Platina has a father, it's not Prof. Rowan. But it says "related to someone", not necessarily a daughter or son. Even though 2 out of 3 are sons/daughters. Chocos0 05:01, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
Did Blue really appear in the HGSS chapter? Iml908 21:00, 9 July 2011 (UTC)