- It's a "glitch" that allows you to see Celebi in the wild in early English R/S carts, but they're so called "rarer than shinies". Pfff.. v__v; TinaTheKirlia 16:21, 22 September 2007 (UTC)
Please help! I get an error saying "Unable to update berry program" ~GT4GTR
- And what's with the Pfff? The Celebi glitch is all too real, yet you seem to be insinuating the opposite. I'm Missingno. Master, and I approve this message. 13:42, 18 May 2008 (UTC)
- It freezes time,
lieklylikely due to the internal battery running dry (This happened to me plenty of times).Θρtιmαtum♏Talk|Links 11:10, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
I believe it has something to do with reprogramming the ROM to use the time a different way, i could be wrong though... (GT4GTR 08:19, 22 December 2008 (UTC))
I'm also very interested in how this patch works. They can't "reprogram the ROM", it's Read-Only Memory. They have to be doing something in the save file. My theories are they suspected this would happen and added a flag in the save file to use alternate code, or they implemented some sort of patching system allowing them to insert code into the save file. I would guess they simply reset the day counter, but then wouldn't it happen again? HyperHacker 05:10, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
In game clock - Yes, it does stop
Espeon/Umbreon - Yes, i believe only one can evolve depending on where the time stopped...
Patch from DP - No.
(GT4GTR 08:21, 22 December 2008 (UTC))
Happens after a year???
This is inaccurate and misleading, it happened to my pokemon ruby after about 3 years and Sapphire's still working today after about 5 years and 300 hours... i think that should bhe changed... (GT4GTR 08:18, 22 December 2008 (UTC))
When can you use the patch? Any time, or only if the glitch has happened? R.A. Hunter B. 04:39, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
- The glitch has to occur...otherwise it doesn't work... ht14 04:39, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
- Just making sure my game isn't already patched, as it didn't work. R.A. Hunter B. 04:45, 5 March 2009 (UTC)
- Feebas changes every day in DP, not RS. In RS it changes with the trendy phrase in Dewford. — THE TROM — 03:39, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
This glitch seems to have happened in my pokemon emerald game? Is that possible? or is it something else that may be fixed? -- D558 08:41, 8 August 2009 (UTC)