hey, what did u think of those GBA pics? Zelos
- It's a good idea, but I need to know a few more things - what version are they from? - 振霖T 07:12, 11 September 2005 (CDT)
- its from emerald, how so? i have all those pics if u want it.Btw we could add it in the list aswell. Zelos
- maybe, but where i got this pics they aint. But if they dont does it really matter? Zelos
- Did you happen to get them from Serebii.net? His Emerald sprites aren't animated. We can't take sprites from someone else's site without permission. --Argy 11:58, 11 September 2005 (CDT)
- have you tried to save a pic from that site? yo cant even copy text so how would i get the pictures from it? atleast i couldnt save them from that site. a friend gave me those, where he got them i dont know
- The Emerald sprites are used as avatars in the forums there, and those can be saved easily. I am not accusing you of stealing (frankly, a sprite is a sprite no matter its origin). I am just trying to avoid inter-site conflicts (even though it is doubtful other sites would be able to tell the origin of our sprites). --Argy 15:46, 11 September 2005 (CDT)
- good good
Sprites aside, I seem to have found somthng wrong in the game. The Beldums I've seen are at level 53, long after they should have evolved.
- Pokémon don't have to evolve as soon as they are able to. Where did you see them? If it was an in-game trainer, then they often have Pokémon at levels where they could be a higher evolutionary form. --FabuVinny T-C-S 17:01, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
- Wild Beldums are naturally level 52 or 53, can't remember which. Jonah 17:03, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
I found it on route 228 during a mass outbreak.
But if they are past level 45, when they should have evolved into metagross, when do they evolve?