From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Does the guy behind the counter do something?
Or is he just there to say "Hohohoho, battle everyone every day, I enjoy watching!"? TTEchidna 04:40, 23 September 2008 (UTC)
Wasn't this called the Top Trainer Cafe? Serebii.net refers to it as such. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 00:42, 25 September 2008 (UTC)
- Serebii has a habit of making up names ("Flower Elysium" and "Beginning Dimension" anyone?). The name in Japanese is "しょうぶどころ" (the most boring translation is "match place").--Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 01:39, 25 September 2008 (UTC)
How can Cheryl's Blissey know NO MOVES!!!???? TorchicBlaziken (talk) 21:58, 24 October 2008 (UTC)
- Because we don't know them. --PsychicRider☮ 22:03, 24 October 2008 (UTC)
- It's not that it doesn't, it's that whoever was fighting it didn't let it get a move in. TTEchidna 22:38, 24 October 2008 (UTC)
Why aren't they set up the same way as the gym leaders? With a table? -Sketch 12:57, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
Why are there random colors for the tag team partners? Cheyrl is red, buck is yellow, ect... SLE_aman
can they be battled an unlimited amount oftimes?--デビッド Aipom (Speaks To Me):] 秘密の通信 20:09, 4 November 2008 (UTC)
- I believe so, but only once per day. Laoris 20:11, 4 November 2008 (UTC)
- Ahh Thank you (:--デビッド Aipom (Speaks To Me):] 秘密の通信 20:14, 4 November 2008 (UTC)