- It may serve better transformed into a "main cast" human and Pokémon list for each series. *shrug* --Argy 23:33, 26 February 2007 (UTC)
- That would work well. I'll begin work on it, with the bare people and Pokémon parts.
Think they, or something like them, would be useful on Ash's page, to break down his team over the course of the anime, maybe replacing the current list we have?
Instead of being horizontal, though, it'd be vertical, due to the immense amount of Pokémon he's caught compared to the others. Like below, though I'm going just through Kanto and Orange.
|Pikachu (C)||Lapras (C)|
|Caterpie (C)||Snorlax (C)|
|Pidgeotto (C)||Lapras (R)|
|Pidgeot (E, R)|
Yeah... Maybe? It'd be nice to have a by-episode breakdown of acquired Pokémon, even, if we could do it, broken up by either anime season or anime series. Opinions? I think it'd be useful for those whowant to see just what Ash's team was as of a particular episode. --TTEchidna 14:39, 2 March 2007 (UTC)
- Er... I don't like it very much, sorry t'say. Though that makes me think; maybe a separate article with a timeline of important anime events... --Pie ~♪♫ 14:43, 2 March 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, I was thinking we could do that instead, and include all characters' Pokémon. Something like, List of Pokémon owned by main characters in the anime by first appearance? --TTEchidna 04:34, 3 March 2007 (UTC)
The reason why I redirected the page "Team Twerp" to Ash's friends
The reason why I redirected the page "Team Twerp" to Ash's friends is because Team Rocket calls Ash and his friends Twerps. Got it-- checked! Noted! Filed! Stored!
- Speaking of which... how can you have a main characters page without JJ&M? Cassius335 13:48, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
- Don't ask me. I'm not the one who made the article (not to be rude or anything). User: FREAKAZOID
With DP083's airing, Ash and Gary's rivalry has been resolved for 274 episodes (or a couple more), the same amount of time he was Ash's rival. Shouldn't he be in this article?--KukiTalk 23:06, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
- No because he never traveled with Ash. This is only for Ash's main friends. --☆ケンジガール 23:47, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
Thanx and btw, IS wally a rival? I know I shouldn't ask this hear, but no one else will tell me. (Sketch says hes not.) §hin¥£iΨ@chµ 21:36, 11 November 2008 (UTC)
Could we make a section(Or page) for Ash and his Friend's rivals(and TTR)? §hin¥£iΨ@chµ 17:40, 1 November 2008 (UTC)
- Fix itDCM((Mock MeEdits)) 02:16, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
Stuff With The Page
Alright, what's happened here, really? One minute, I'm looking at the recent changes to see what got changed and if I could help...... the next minute, the page's title was changed..... the other minute, it was changed back and then protected by MAGNEDETH. What's with all the commotion happening here? In my opinion, "Ash's Friends" was a pretty good title for a pretty good article. So?--DRAGONBEASTX 02:35, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
- ...isn't it kind of obvious what happened? The page was moved, but MAGNEDETH thought it was fine, moved it back, and protected it from being moved again. End of story. — eA 02:40, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
- pretty much. ill have someone more powerful than me make the final decision however -- MAGNEDETH 02:44, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
Seems like a couple of people thought "Ash's Friends" was too much of a vague title for this article. And, MAG, what do you mean, "someone more powerful"... like, maybe someone like TTE? Right now where TTE stands, I, myself don't know who would be "more powerful" than him, but of course I know about all the admins, but right now, he is, "Mr. Super In Charge Guy", we all know. *SIGH* Now, I guess we just wait.......--DRAGONBEASTX 03:01, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
Why do we need the sprites?
Misty's is ok, Tracey's just plain hurts my eyes and Max's just has long hair. Why do we need any of the sprites. We can easily just slap in a real picture and it'll serve the same purpose. Aura-Knight 21:54, 16 February 2009 (UTC)
- I definitely agree with this. The sprites are fanmade, official art or screenshots would work much better. — THE TROM — 22:54, 16 February 2009 (UTC)
Should we add Jun/Barry to this page? ŚĥîΠŶPî₭₳ĉĥŭ 15:59, 10 April 2009 (UTC) No, he's not a character that has traveled with Ash for at least a generation.--[[File:Ani419MS.png]]<font color="navy";>Latias</font><font color="blue";>Gemstone</font>[[File:Ani253MS.png]] 21:15, 24 May 2009 (UTC)
- That would be advisable. "Given" is already past tense. —darklordtrom 19:27, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
Why is Dawn's Cyndacuil only "hatched" but not "cought". didn't dawn cought it after it hathed?