Please don't post about Charizard's gender being unknown. It's very annoying. Our policy is that the gender stays unknown until someone in the anime calls it a male or female.
- Archive 1 (discussions from January 14, 2007 – January 4, 2009)
I'm not sure if it should be editted in, but since Charizard DO only have one ability, shouldn't Charizard's ability be listed as Blaze? Me and my fellow torchics agree on this - Sk8torchic. 16:27, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
- Unlike May's Blaziken and Ash's Chimchar, it has yet to show its ability in the anime. Yes, in the games, it has only one ability.. But since it's the anime, we are clueless of what the writers could do. D: ►Ҝəυzø8 16:30, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
Text says it used it in the fight against Kevin, table says in battle against Brandon. What's right? --×Impoleon xy× 16:40, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
Why is this page protected? I was just going to add a bit of trivia about it. Ghostkaiba297 07:08, 24 May 2009 (UTC)
- Someone keeps adding images. Try checking the article's history next time. :D tc²₆tc26 07:09, 24 May 2009 (UTC)
- Can an admin add that until Charizard Chills, Charizard only seems to want to obey Ash while fighting another Fire Pokemon? (Blaine's Magmar, Mewtwo's cloned Charizard, and Richie's Charmander) Ghostkaiba297 07:18, 24 May 2009 (UTC)
Unlike the situation with Ash's squirtle and Surf (Ash's squirtle has never outright used or was issued to use the move Surf) Ash's Charizard actually learned to fly with ash on its back in Charizards Burning Ambition. Although it has never been used in battle Charizard did explicitly learn it so should it be counted as a move it knows? -- D558 01:50, 12 June 2009 (UTC)
- I agree. Also, unless I'm mistaken, Ash has commanded charizard to "Use Fly!" on multiple occosions, especially in Fighting Flyer with Fire. I think someone should add it. --GEN1KING 01:37, 29 January 2010 (UTC)
Episode 32 of the season 1 The Ninja Poké-Showdown during the battle between Koga's Golbat and Ash's Charmander, was the first time Fire Spin was used by Ash's Charmander, not as Charizard in Fighting Flyer with Fire.