I know that we don't have any major pictures of her Pokémon (there is that one shot of Alexa w/Helioptile & Gogoat though), but should the section on Alexa's Pokemon using the usual format be started since there already is a considerable amount of information already available. DavidS (talk) 04:48, 20 June 2013 (UTC)
- Do we know if she actually owns them? Either way, there's no reason not to just wait until the episode airs so we actually have information to put. --It's Funktastic~!話してください 04:51, 20 June 2013 (UTC)
Korean name for Alexa
Her Korean name is 팬지 Paenji.
- Is it confirmed she's staying till the end of BW? And even if she is, those episode haven't aired yet. Ataro (talk) 10:39, 22 July 2013 (UTC)
Now can we give her an anime page lol?? No other game character(other then companions) to my recollection has stayed with the group for this long, plus she doesn't seem to be leaving soon.- unsigned comment from 1rkhachatryan (talk • contribs)
- Considering that we have little information about Alexa's role in the game, I believe that splitting the pages would be unnecessary. It'd be better to reevaluate the situation once the XY release comes closer, or her role in the anime vastly expands, whichever comes first. Additionally, you could speak with Kenji-girl and get her opinion on the split. --Pokemaster97 02:51, 18 August 2013 (UTC)
Well now we know she is definitely appearing in the XY anime and might possibly be a companion. Not to mention she is the first person in the anime to ever travel with the main cast this long so I would assume that would warrant a page, I mean random COTD's get there own anime pages.RBK (talk) 12:23, 24 August 2013 (UTC)
- Alexa has her own page. Characters do not get their anime page split off from their primary page unless they have significant reason to (e.g. being a travelling companion). Alexa hasn't played a big enough role yet to deserve her own page. --SnorlaxMonster 12:50, 24 August 2013 (UTC)
Gogoat is very much deserving of its own page with four appearances and having diverse major roles in two of them. It has shown much personality and is sure to have many more appearances with Alexa in the future. Here's a preliminary page a user has created. Diamond Lanturn CodeName: 05308 14:41, 25 August 2013 (UTC)
- Opps, well I was meant to add a link lol, yes this one Diamond Lanturn CodeName: 05308 12:54, 29 August 2013 (UTC)
Gogoat the starter?
Is Gogoat her first Pkmn or not? In its box it is said that it was caught AFTER Alexa had found her Eguana. ×Impoleon xy× 14:38, 28 August 2013 (UTC)
- The infobox says Gogoat was her first Pokémon, which it was. Also, please put new conversations under a new heading Diamond Lanturn CodeName: 05308 14:48, 28 August 2013 (UTC)
Vine Whip has been listed as a move her Gogoat has since her debut episode. However, now we're saying that it first used Vine Whip in BW138? If that's the case, then why was Vine Whip listed for it the entire time? - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 13:30, 29 August 2013 (UTC)