How it can use Iron Tail.
I'm thinking how that's possible. The only possibility is that it uses its spoon for Iron Tail, but it was reverted for no reason. What could the reason be it can learn Iron Tail? TheBlazikenMaster 12:56, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
- Last time I checked the spoon was not connected to it's rear end. Glinn Mgraw 12:59, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
- Well, what you said was pure speculation so I reverted it. For all we know, the mustache could light up and hit...Posted by the OptimatumTalk|Links13:00 4 May 2008
Alakazam's lvl33 move (FireRed)
When Alakazam reaches lvl 33, the move that is learned is “Calm Mind” not “Role Play” Here's a video I got http://www.4shared.com/file/56702273/180a520b/Movie.html
2nd Most Intelligent?
In the Behavior section, it says Alakazam is the second most intelligent pokémon. Who's smarter than it? Me and my fellow torchics agree on this - Sk8torchic. 17:17, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
- Uxie is theoretically omniscient; if true nothing in existence could be "smarter." In practice (Mystery Dungeon 2) he's considerably less effective than that, but so are most legendaries/pokemon in general. --Barakku 02:33, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
- This is wrong, Alakazam is the most intelligent Pokémon, and Uxie is the smartest one, not the most intelligent one. Intelligence is not the same thing as knowledge. Someone should change this. Mutak 06:57, 13 September 2009 (UTC)
He was not a stage magician, he was an escape artist.--Mtn otter We are the Void 00:19, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
- Mosst people are still going to call that stage magic. It's still an illusion that's already set up. Here we also have Wikipedia's definition: "Magic is a performing art that entertains an audience by creating illusions of seemingly impossible or supernatural feats, using purely natural means. These feats are called magic tricks, effects or illusions.....One who performs such illusions is called a magician or an illusionist. Some performers may also be referred to by names reflecting the type of magical effects they present, such as prestidigitators, conjurors, mentalists, escape artists, and ventriloquists."—Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 01:54, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
Fix it up...
A lot of the things in the behavior section should really be listed under special abilities. I'm gonna fix that up and do some research to improve the Behavior section.--TheLastCharmander 20:57, 11 February 2010 (UTC)