From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- Not to be confused with Synchronize (Ability).
Synchronoise (Japanese: シンクロノイズ Synchro Noise) is a damage-dealing Psychic-type move introduced in Generation V.
|| Using an odd shock wave, the user inflicts damage on any Pokémon of the same type in the area around it.
Synchronoise damages all adjacent Pokémon with the same type as the user. If the user is a dual-type Pokémon, it will damage all Pokémon with either of the user's types.
- Its Japanese and English name is a play on the word synchronize (which is the name of an Ability).
- Due to the nature of this move, and the Dark type's immunity to the Psychic type, an Umbreon cannot use this move succesfully under normal circumstances.
- It will only deal damage if a Dark-type foe is holding a Ring Target or is under the effects of Miracle Eye, or if Umbreon has had its type changed.
- Due to its Ability Color Change, Kecleon is able to use this move against any type without requiring the same specific circumstances as other Pokémon.
In other languages