From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- Not to be confused with Synchronize (ability).
Synchronoise (Japanese: シンクロノイズ Synchro Noise) is a damage-dealing Template:Type2 move introduced in Generation V.
Synchronoise damages all adjacent Pokémon with the same type as the user.
If the user is a single-type Pokémon, it will damage all Pokémon whose primary type is that of the user. If the user is a dual-type Pokémon, it will damage all Pokémon with either of the user's types.
- Its name may be a pun on the word Synchronize.
- An Umbreon using this move will always deal no damage, since it would try to damage Dark-type Pokémon. It would only hit if a Dark-type foe were holding a Ring Target, had Miracle Eye used on it, or if Umbreon had its type changed.
- Kecleon is the only Pokémon that can potentially use this move against any type naturally, due to its Abilty Color Change. However, other Pokémon can too if they receive Color Change via Skill Swap.
- Despite being referred to as a noise, this move can still hit Pokémon with the ability Soundproof.
In other languages