From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Revision as of 00:43, 3 May 2012 by Smartorama
- Let's Trade Please (Japanese: とりかえっこプリーズ Torikaekko Please)
- Can You Draw All the Pokémon? (Japanese: とりかえっこプリーズ Pokémon Kakerukana)
- Can You Name All the Pokémon? (Japanese: Pokémon Ieru Kana?)
- Can You Name All The Pokémon Neo? (Japanese: ポケモン言えるかneo？ Pokémon IerukaNEO?)
- Can You Name All the Pokémon, Baby? (Japanese: Pokémon Ieru Kana Baby?)
- Pokémon Sandwich
- Oh Electrode (Japanese: Aa Marumain)
- Crayon de Pokémon
- Flexible Gas Gas (Japanese: GUNYA-GUNYA GAS GAS)
- Yes, It Is Morning! (Japanese: Hai Asa Desu Yo!)
- Can You Draw All the Pokémon 2? (Japanese: Pokémon Kakeru Ka Na 2?)
- Wonderful Collection (Japanese: Suteki na Korekushon)
- All three of Suzukisan's members have been involved elsewhere in the Pokémon franchise at some point.
- Imakuni? does card art, and appears in Pokémon Card GB as well as on several real cards. He also helped out with the creation of the Pokémon Ranger games.
- Kobayashi was the Japanese voice of Miranda in the first movie. She also sang Together With the Wind and Pokémon Ondo.
- Raymond voiced the character named after him in the first movie.
|This music-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This article is part of Project Music, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each Pokémon song, CD and musician.|