From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Splashdown in Cerulean City is the seventh book of the adaption of the Pokémon anime. It was published by Scholastic and is 87 pages in length.
Template:Incomplete synopsis book
It is based on the events of The Water Flowers of Cerulean City, Princess vs. Princess, and The Misty Mermaid.
The Water Flowers of Cerulean City
Ash, Misty and Brock are traveling to Ash's next Gym battle when Ash and Misty get in an argument. Brock breaks it up and Misty walks behind them sadly. She begins to think about her Pokémon and how she has raised them so carefully. She is so caught up in her thoughts that she doesn't realize that Ash and Brock are way ahead of her. She runs up and asks where they are going. Ash says they are going to Cerulean City for his next Gym Badge. Misty gets nervous and says they don't want to go there because of scary Ghost-type Pokémon. Ash, Brock and Pikachu begin to walk again then Misty runs in front and asks why they don't go to Vermilion City instead.
When Cerulean City Gym is in danger, Misty dives into action. Her Water Pokémon are ready to wipe out the competition.
Can she defeat Jessie, win the splashdown battle - and the respect of her own sisters? Get set for another wet and wild Pokémon adventure.
- Ash earns the Cascade Badge.
- Misty wins the Princess Contest.
- Misty leaves Starmie and Horsea at the Cerulean Gym.
- Although Jessie's Lickitung plays a major role in both the anime and the book, only the anime episode shows Jessie catching it.
- On page five, Staryu and Starmie's names are switched.
- On page ten, it said on that on the roof in front of the Gym was a statue of a Seel. However, in the picture of Cerulean Gym on the same page, the Pokémon on the roof in front of the Gym was actually a Dewgong and not a Seel.
In other languages
- Canadian French: Misty fait des vagues