Spear Pillar (stage)
Spear Pillar (Japanese: テンガンざん やりのはしら Mt. Tengan Spear Pillar) is an unlockable stage in the Wii fighting video game Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Players can unlock the stage by completing Event 25: The Aura Is With Me. The background of the stage will feature either Dialga, Palkia, or Cresselia, who will occasionally affect the stage by tilting it diagonally, turning the stage backwards to invert the movements of the characters controlled by the control stick/D-pad, or breaking the middle section of the top platform; Dialga reverses time to repair the damage. The background color of the stage also changes with whichever Legendary Pokémon is featured. The members of the lake guardians also make cameo appearances.
- Beam- Dialga shoots a blue beam horizontally across the cave below the stage or vertically through the stage.
- Earthquake- Part of the upper stage is destroyed, leaving an open gap to the cave below.
- Roar of Time- Dialga jumps onto the stage from the background, attacking players in close range with a rainbow colored blast.
- Slo-Mo- The speed of the game decreases; all characters on the stage are affected by this.
- Tilt- The camera is tilted at an angle. This does not affect the stage's gravity or the controls.
- Beam. Palkia shoots a pink beam horizontally across the cave below the stage or vertically through the stage.
- Earthquake. Part of the upper stage is destroyed, leaving an open gap to the cave below.
- Low Gravity. The gravity in the stage is decreased, so players fall slower than normal.
- Spacial Rend. The stage is mirrored, inverting the movement controls.
- Upside Down. The camera is turned upside down. This does not affect the stage's gravity or the controls.
- Moon Blades. Cresselia throws blades in a pre-defined route. Deals less damage than Dialga's or Palkia's Beam.
- Psycho Cut. Rains down several crescent-shaped slashes in a random direction from a central point above the center of the stage.
- At the bottom of the pedestal on which Dialga, Palkia, or Cresselia stands, there are the drawings of Dialga and Palkia which appear outside of the ruins in Celestic Town.
- Occasionally, Azelf, Uxie, or Mesprit may appear on the stage near the pedestal where the other Pokémon may appear. They do not appear to do anything and will disappear soon after appearing, with Azelf and Uxie teleporting away and Mesprit flying off to the side.