From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Shuppet Donk also known as Shuppet Hit-and-Run is a deck archetype that uses Shuppet's Fade Out.
Shuppet Donk's strategy is to attach PlusPowers and Expert Belt to Shuppet and use Fade Out for up to 90 damage. Then, Shuppet and all cards attached to it go back to the player's hand. This style of play, or "hit-and-run", is a very effective method that literally prevents tha opponent from knocking out the main battler.
- Shuppet - For Fade Out, which does 30 Damage and then Shuppet returns to the player's hand.
- Banette - Used to evolve Shuppet when the opponent is using Mewtwo LV.X.
- Uxie - Its Set Up Poké-POWER allows card drawing until there are seven in the player's hand. It is also a hit-and-run card.
- Expert Belt - Increases the damage of Fade Out and Psychic Restore.
- PlusPower - Increases the damage of Fade Out and Psychic Restore.
- Uxie LV.X - Extra drawing power
- Azelf - Allows obtaining important prized Pokémon.
- Crobat G - Dud Pokémon.
- Mesprit - another dud Pokémon, but also locks down the opponent's Poké-POWERs for a turn.
Keep in mind that the decklist appearing below is not official, and being that this is merely a deck archetype, any player may wish to change any part of this deck when building their own version.
All cards in Shuppet Donk are currently legal in the Pokémon Organized Play.
Variable Tech Cards
These are cards that may or may not be in the deck build depending on the player's style: