Am I the only one who doesn't see how the similarities are relevant? They're not hints, they're just similarities. Brock and Ash are both male, but that doesn't count as a Bouldershipping hint. --Pie ~♪♫ 00:14, 20 May 2007 (UTC)
- It's interesting trivia but it doesn't say anything about the actual ship. --FabuVinny T-C-S 00:55, 20 May 2007 (UTC)
Agread, we don't nead itCerberus 16:47, 19 October 2007 (UTC)
- I second what Pie says. Gary is based on Blue and May on her Inter-media counterpart, but you don't see PalletShippers or AdvanceShippers jumping all over that fact.--PikamasterADV 04:02, 7 May 2008 (UTC)
- Simularites are things the two of them have in common. Maybe such things, if not acceptable as "hints" as such, could instead have their own section? - Cassius335 10:46, 7 May 2008 (UTC)
The fact is this is a shipping page, and in every shipping page, it the merits of the hints can be argued, so it would be rather pointless to add a rebuttal. Lionheart08 04:11, 30 May 2007 (UTC)
Since when was adding a line to a page "minor vandalism"? You may not have noticed, ShiningPikablu, but Ash's Pokemon are still using that Spin Dodge, as recently as this weeks episode.- unsigned comment from Cassius335 (talk • contribs)
- I was referring to your changing linking and templating around as minor vandalism, not your comment on the dodge tactic. When you made your addition, you also changed Kenny (coordinator) (an actual page) to Kenny (Coordinator) (a redirect), you removed the link to the actual Kenny's Prinplup article and put a link to the article on the Prinplup species instead, removed the Project Shipping notice, and removed a link to the matching page on Pokémon Wiki, the Japanese-language wiki in Encyclopaediae Pokémonis.
- I've gone ahead and restored your comment. But be warned, I've got my eye out on you. Make another vandalism, minor or not, and a sysop will be alerted.
- Oh, and one more thing--it's improper to capitalize the P in my username, such as how you don't refer to stuff as FlameThrower, BubbleBeam, PickUp, and BlackGlasses. --Shiningpikablu252 02:36, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
- *blinks, looks at the edit history* Ok, What the hell happened there? Because all I did was add a sentence. The rest of that is new to me. Cassius335 11:58, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
- They both released the second Pokémon they caught: Ash released Pidgeot and Dawn released Pachirisu. However, Dawn recaptured Pachirisu and Ash said he would come back for Pidgeot (though he has yet to do so).
... Second? Pidgeot and Pachirisu were their third Pokemon. Ash's second was his Caterpie, which he did release, but Dawn's second was her Buneary, and Dawn still owns it...~m190049 22:19, 31 August 2008 (UTC)
- Acoording to "Similarities", Ash is holding Dawn's waist? Well, uh, no. He doesn't. If you get, first of all, get a bigger pic of it, and you'll see; he does NOT hold her waist. >_> It maybe looks like that, but the truth is that his hand is BEHIND Dawn, ok? And look here, btw:
Madch94 18:20, 7 November (UTC)
- Actually, it's true. It's says ONE SCENE. In this picture,
- - It's pretty obvious that he's clenching his fist in the commercial, that's why I put that it can be depicted in that single shot.
- --Pkmn veteran 04:26, 8 November 2008 (UTC)