From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Revision as of 04:32, 6 September 2013 by Blueapple128
| This article is about shipping.|
As hints and evidence for ships are mostly speculation, this page may contain personal points of view.
There are a few hints for this pairing, though none from the side of Wes, who never speaks.
- To start off, after her initial shock, Rui doesn't seem to mind very much that Wes is a former member of Team Snagem.
- Some time at the beginning of the game, Rui refers to Wes as "the gallant prince who rescued her".
- The two are called "lovebirds" multiple times, with no objection (however, they gave no confirmation, either).
- Various NPCs either refer to them as a cute couple or ask if Wes has gotten a girlfriend, or use other similar lines.
- Finally, at the battle with Ein in Realgam Tower, Ein comments that Wes and Rui have shown up "hand-in-hand", though this isn't shown on-screen and is likely a taunt.
|This shipping-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This article is part of Project Shipping, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each couple in Pokémon.|