| This article is about shipping.|
As hints and evidence for ships are mostly speculation, this page may contain personal points of view.
AbilityShipping (Japanese: サトリラ SatoLila) is the belief that Ash and Anabel, the Salon Maiden of the Battle Tower, belong in a romantic relationship. Canonically, this Ship is one-sided on Anabel's part, with Ash oblivious to her feelings.
More evidence to support this ship is in Second Time's the Charm! After Ash fails to establish a mind-link with Corphish Anabel suggests that he attempt to "see what is in [her] heart," which he fails to do. Nevertheless, she reassures him, saying, "That's okay. You're fine the way you are." The camera then zooms into a close up shot of her eyes, which are watering.
When Ash is leaving the Battle Tower and the two say their good-byes, the two share a handshake. Afterward, Anabel looks at her hand and blushes, and with a smile thinks to herself, "Guess you can't sense feelings yet, Ash, or you would've sensed my feelings for you."
- Ash relies on Anabel to get him out of trouble with a swarm of Beedrill.
- Ash seems very interested in Anabel's ability to tune herself into nature.
- Anabel offers to help Ash clean up his Tauros and has fun playing with him in the lake.
- Anabel tries to get Ash to sense what is in her heart and does not feel discouraged by what he does not find.
- Anabel blushes after Ash shakes her hand, and thinks to herself that he cannot sense feelings yet or he would have sensed her feelings for him.
- Anabel stood up for Ash when the Gyarados attacked them, even though she hardly knew him.
- Both Trainers get along very well and have fun together.
- When they get out of the lake, they both smile and laughed at each other.
TowerShipping - an erroneous name fans dubbed the couple; is defunct by TowerShipping being the allotted term for Rafe and Ash.
|This shipping-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This article is part of Project Shipping, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each couple in Pokémon.|