From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
The Shadow Triad (Japanese: ダークトリニティ Dark Trinity) are the faithful servants of Ghetsis and N and are high ranking members of Team Plasma. They appear many times in the games, mostly to take the player to either N or Ghetsis. They make very sudden ninja-like appearances, appearing seemingly out of thin air.
The Shadow Triad are completely loyal to Ghetsis because he once saved their lives. They are the ones who enabled Ghetsis to evade arrest, creating an opening in which Ghetsis was able to escape Cheren's confinement. They are the only members of Team Plasma to remain loyal to him after its disbandment, though make no attempt to find him, on his orders.
After defeating the Elite Four, they appear at Marvelous Bridge and on the orders of Ghetsis, give the player the Adamant, Lustrous, and Griseous Orbs; the three orbs of the creation trio.
- "... ...Come. ... My lord N, we brought the one you wanted."
- "... ...Come. ... There are stairs going down ahead. Team Plasma is waiting for you there."
- "... Impressive, Gym Leader of Icirrus City. We, the Shadow Triad, are beings of shadows...and not easily noticed. Our mission was to speak only with <player>, but so be it. Ghestis has a message for you: come to Dragonspiral Tower. It is there that our lord N waits for you. ...Now, our mission is complete."
- "... ...Come."
- "...Ghetsis. We brought the one you wanted."
- "... ...Come."
- "In this castle, you may rest your Pokémon and access your PC. Fear not."
- "First, have your Pokémon rest in that room. When they are healed, it is our lord N's wish that you be moved to the innermost part of this castle."
- "A battle between you and our lord N will reveal whether our lord N is an ideal heroB/a true heroW. It will also reveal how you feel about protecting the current world, where people live with Pokémon."
- "That room was the world that was provided to our lord N..."
- "I don't feel anything, even when I go into the room... But you may feel something."
- "... ...You, huh."
- "Ghetsis is gone. He went off somewhere alone after we rescued him from the castle."
- "From the day Ghetsis saved our lives, we have sworn to be loyal to him. Even now, after he ordered us not to search for him."
- "Also, Ghetsis said to give you this..."
- "As well as this..."
- "And this, also."
- "Ghetsis... Where did he find these? What was he planning to do with them? Why did he give them to you? There's no way to know now. Is he testing you? Or...using you?"
- "We, the Shadow Triad, have always been and will always be the loyal servants of Ghetsis. And Ghetsis's ambitions will never cease!"
- "Never shall we meet again. Farewell!"
In the manga
The Shadow Triad in Pokémon Adventures.
The Shadow Triad is first seen reporting to Ghetsis in Chargestone Cave after observing N's battle with Black in Accumula Town. They are later stationed in a humvee, spying on the Dark Stone via a Roggenrola camera-bot, since the stone is under Clay's protection as a favor to Lenora.
In other languages