Artwork with Dragonair
He cannot be recruited in the main story, since he is with Nobunaga in the final battle.
In the games
|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
- Reach a 60% Link with Riolu or Lucario, and have Nobunaga in the same Kingdom
- Start of turn:
- With low health or a status condition:
- "Something must be done!"
- "<Pokémon's name>, <move's name>!"
- Upon forming a Link:
- "I've linked with <Pokémon's name>! Right, then! Come along!"
- When he finds a Perfect Link:
- "Oh, Riolu/Lucario... The way I feel about you, it's... I can't describe it. Do you feel something similar, by any chance? I feel like I can become stronger if you are by my side, Riolu/Lucario! I'm counting on you!"
- When using his Warrior Skill:
- "I will give everything for victory!"
- When being recruited:
- "You may be the enemy, but... I must admit that you are impressive."
A courageous and extremely talented Warrior. Earnest and very dutiful, he has no ambitions of his own but to serve his master.
Ranmaru is based on the real-life Mori Ranmaru of Japanese history.
Hero/Heroine • Nobunaga • Oichi • Hideyoshi • Motochika • Ginchiyo • Motonari • Mitsuhide • Yoshihiro
|This game character article is part of Project CharacterDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each character found in the Pokémon games.|
|This character related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|