| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
Reason: images of Crown, Top Hat and Striped Tie.
Props are a type of item introduced in Generation V which are used in the Pokémon Musical. They are stored in the Prop Case. They are the equivalent of accessories, but are limited in placement. The highest number of Props that can be worn is eight. Depending on the type of Pokémon participating, it may not reach this maximum, since not all Pokémon have hands, or accessible waists or necks, etc.
At the beginning of the Musical, the Pokémon are dressed up. If the chosen Props' traits fits the song, more points are awarded. What is held is vital for the Musical, as these Props can be waved around for appeal; however, each Prop may only be waved around once.
Obtaining all 100 Props is a requirement for upgrading a Trainer card.
After a performance has ended, the player may talk to the audience members gathered outside the reception area to receive Props. The better the performance, the more people will be waiting in the lobby. Depending on the crowd's reception of the Pokémon's performance, they may give the player more Props for future use. Some Props are given out only by certain Musical categories.
Some Props cannot be obtained by performing in the Musical alone and are gifted through conditions.
- Crown: from the Theater owner after winning 5 (doesn't have to be in a row) musicals.
- Winner's Belt: from the Theater owner after winning 30 (doesn't have to be in a row) musicals.
- Electric Guitar: from Musician Preston on Route 5, after defeating him
- Scarlet Hat, Big Bag, Fluffy Beard, Gift Box: from a Musical fanatic inside a house in western Opelucid City (only one randomly chosen daily)
- Tiara: from the Theater owner, after participating in a Musical with a friend, over infrared or Wi-Fi
- Toy Cake: from the Theater owner, on the player's birthday.
List of Props
|Items|| Repels • Evolutionary stones • Fossils • Flutes • Shards • Held items|
Escape items • Exchangeable items • Valuable items • Legendary artifacts
|Medicine|| Potions • Status condition healing items • Revives |
Ethers • Vitamins • Wings • Drinks • Herbal medicine
|Berries and Apricorns||Poké Balls • Berries • Mulch • Apricorns|
|Aesthetic||Decorations • Accessories • Backdrops • Props • Décor • Clothing|
|Others||Mail • Battle items • Key items • Event items|
|This item article is part of Project ItemDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all items.|