In the second generation of games, there are four kinds of posters:
At the start of the game, the room is furnished with a Town Map. Found in many other locations as well, looking at this will let players view the region they are in.
A room can only have one poster at a time, and its location is fixed. Players can pick which poster is displayed by accessing the room's PC.
One feature of Pokémon Stadium 2 allows players to view the entire room and its decorations, including any posters, in 3-D.
In the third generation of games, there are ten kinds of posters:
- Ball Poster - poster of Poké Ball - 1000
- Blue Poster - poster of Mudkip - 1000
- Cute Poster - poster of Azurill - 1000
- Green Poster - poster of Treecko - 1000
- Red Poster - poster of Torchic - 1000
- Long Poster - poster of Seviper - 1500
- Pika Poster - poster of Pikachu and two Pichu - 1500
- Sea Poster - poster of Relicanth - 1500
- Sky Poster - poster of Wingull - 1500
- Kiss Poster - poster of Smoochum - 16 B.P.
In the anime
A Sea Poster was one of the decorations seen in Keanu's secret base in A Three Team Scheme!. It was one of the few items in his base that was not destroyed by Team Magma when they forcibly took the base from Team Rocket.
|This item article is part of Project ItemDex, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all items.|