Pokémon Trainers' School
The Pokémon Trainer's School is the official name for the Training Academy located in Rustboro City right next door of the Rustboro Gym, and is where, like the Gym Leader of the city, Roxanne, says, "students can learn all about the world of Pokémon". The school motto is Go for it together with me, friend, and that’s what we like to practice. Roxanne as teacher promotes the cooperation between the students and says that they are not to compete with one another but to learn and grown together as friends, also promote the good interaction between humans and pokémons. An old gentleman is the tour guide for the visitors.
The academy is divided in four classes:
- Pokémon Doctor's Class that has a class room and is teached by a professor and a Nurse Joy.
- Pokémon Battle’s Class that has his own battle arena and a referee.
- Pokémon Contest's Class that has a gym for the practice of the future Pokémon Coordinators and a teacher. After the training they do a Pop Quiz.
- Beginner’s Class that has a class room and a huge TV screen for receive lectures via videophone from authorities like Professor Oak. It is teached by Miss Roxanne and sometimes the students have field trips. They also have pokémon battle training where they choose one random pokémon for the battle.
Besides the room classes the school posses:
- Pokéball’s Deposit Room that is the store for hundreds of pokémons that have been specially trained so they will obey anyone in the academy who chooses to battle with them. They all have a white band with a red pokéball symbol on it.
- Training Arenas at the outsides of the academy.
- Tommy (Beginner’s Class)
- Kenny (Beginner’s Class)
- Anita (Beginner’s Class)
- Max (Beginner’s Class) (Only one day)
- Roxanne (Graduated) (is one of the best students in the history of the Academy, was quickly promoted to Gym Leader).
In the Games
In Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald the Pokémon Trainer's School is in Rustboro City near to the Pokémon Center, is a brown building (also in the anime) of one floor and the sign in front of it reads "We'll teach you anything about Pokémon!". Inside are five students and the teacher, who gives you the Quick Claw, also if you talk to the students or read the student's notebook they will give you some important info. Behind the teacher is the blackboard with the list of status changes that may affect your pokémon in a battle.
The school has hundreds, but only these are shown in the anime.
--Blizzard 21:54, 17 February 2007 (UTC)