From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
A Pokémon storage system allows Pokémon to be stored and transmitted as computer data. The first such system was originally developed by Bill. There have been at least five versions of the storage system seen in various games:
- Bill's storage system (as seen in Generation I): a relatively crude, text-based interface that had twelve boxes which could store 20 Pokémon each, for a total of 240 Pokémon.
- Bill's storage system (upgraded) (as seen in Generation II): adds the ability to rename boxes, as well as two additional 20-Pokémon boxes, for a total of 280.
- Lanette's storage system (as seen in Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire): an entirely new storage system, with a graphical user interface and the capacity to store up to 420 Pokémon in 14 30-Pokémon boxes. It has the ability to move many Pokémon at once.
- Bridgette's storage system (as seen in Pokémon Box): based on Lanette's storage system, but with greatly expanded capacity and an improved interface; it can hold up to 1500 Pokémon, and allows the user to move many Pokémon at once.
- Lanette's storage system (upgraded by Bill) (as seen in Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen and Pokémon Emerald): adds the ability to manage held items directly from the PC and can move mass amounts of Pokémon at once like Bridgette's system.
- Bebe's Storage System (seen in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl). The same as Lanette's system, but the number of boxes has been increased from 14 to 18, for a maximum capacity of 540. It was created with help from Bill. It is possibly an upgraded version of Bill's modification of Lanette's system.
Begining with the interface of Generation III, the background of each box can be decorated with one of sixteen different default wallpapers. In Pokémon Emerald, certain phrases will result in Wanda in Rustboro giving the player a special, customizable wallpaper design. In Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, eight special wallpapers can be unlocked, also, through using special phrases. Online generators have been created to supply players with these phrases.
Emerald Wallpaper Generator at Filb.de
Diamond/Pearl Wallpaper Generator at Filb.de
|| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
| Pokémon Storage System developers