Pokémon Rumble U
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| This article is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this article to add missing information and complete it.
|This article does not yet meet the quality standards of Bulbapedia. Please feel free to edit this article to make it conform to Bulbapedia norms and conventions.|
Pokémon Rumble U (Japanese: ポケモンスクランブルU Pokémon Scramble U) is a game in the Pokémon Rumble series released on the Wii U eShop. The game was revealed in a leak of the March issue of CoroCoro on February 12, 2013.
- All 649 Pokémon of Generations I-V
- Supports up to 4 players.
- Up to 100 Pokémon will be able to battle at the same time.
- Is the first Wii U game to use the console's NFC technology, allowing figures purchased in stores to interact with the game.
- These figures are customizable. The money earned in the game from battles will make enhancements available for the Pokémon, such as an increase in strength or a change in the moves it knows.
- Each stage has challenges that if the player completes them, they will be given a special capsule, of which there are four types:
- Red Capsule - Unknown what type of Pokémon are received
- Yellow Capsule - Unknown what type of Pokémon are received
- Blue/Crystal Capsule - Received after completing challenges. It can also be received after throwing a Master capsule at a Pokémon once it's defeated.
- Master Capsule - When thrown at a Pokémon, that Pokémon can be captured.
Blue Sky Park
|This article is part of Project Sidegames, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on the Pokémon Sidegames.|