Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea (manga)
Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea (Japanese: ポケモンレンジャーと蒼海の王子 マナフィ Pokémon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea: Manaphy) is the manga adaption of the movie of the same name. It was adapted by 溝渕誠 Makoto Mizobuchi. The first chapter appeared in the May 2006 issue of CoroCoro and the full story was later published in a collected volume.
|First Edition by Shogakukan|| First
|Japan||Shogakukan||July 2006||ISBN 4091402232|
|First Edition by VIZ Media|| First
|United States||VIZ Media||August 5, 2008||ISBN 1421522888|
|First Edition by Chuang Yi|| First
|Singapore||Chuang Yi||August 28, 2007||ISBN 978981276073|
List of chapters
- The Legendary Pokémon Manaphy Is Born!!
- Bursting In! Akusha, the Temple of the Sea
- Protect the Sinking Temple!
- Back Home to the Sea
Differences between the anime and the manga
- Absence of Judy and Kyle.
- After his submarine is destroyed, The Phantom threatens to take May hostage and wields a pillar as a weapon, instead of failing to hold the pillar up and being crushed.
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|