Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
(Japanese: ポケモン不思議のダンジョン マグナゲートと∞迷宮 Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth) is an upcoming Nintendo 3DS title that is a part of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series. It is scheduled to be released in Japan on November 23, 2012.
This game will implement full 3D gameplay via the 3DS's 3D capabilities. It will also take advantage of the 3DS's AR functions. By recognizing different round objects, it transforms them into a Magnagate (Japanese: マグナゲート Magnagate), leaving an infinite labyrinth of dungeons to be explored.
The player begins the game as a character that becomes a Pokémon, and the partner Pokémon that can be chosen are Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Pikachu and Axew. The starting town is (Japanese: ポケモンパラダイス Pokémon Paradise).
One of the other prominent features is mini-games, one of which is run by Beartic, though their purpose is currently unknown.
- Kecleon Shop: As in previous titles, Kecleon will run this shop. The player can buy general goods here.
- Treasure Shop: Rampardos runs this shop. Like Xatu's shop from the previous games, The player can open treasure chests they find here.
- Gold Gorgeous: Cofagrigus runs this shop. Not much else is known.
- Unknown shop: Cinccino runs this shop. Not much else is known.
- Unknown shop: Deino runs this small shop next to Cofagrigus's. Not much else is known.
- Unknown shop: Foongus runs a small shop next to Cofagrigus's. Not much else is known.
- Unknown shop: Scraggy runs a small shop in town. The player and their teammates can remember and forget moves here.
- Unknown shop: Pansage runs a small shop in town. The player can grow a berry garden here much like the one in the Dream World.
- Dunsparce: Dunsparce gives the player quest requests. Dunsparce will also join your team during a certain point in the story.
- Emolga: A resident of Pokémon Paradise that will join your team during a certain point in the story.
- Espeon and Umbreon: A duo of researchers dedicated to researching Magnagates and dungeons.
- Azumarill: Runs the Notice Board, where missions can be obtained.
- Quagsire: Like Chimecho of the previous games, Quagsire will be able to add members to your team for dungeon explorations as well as view stats and other vital information of each Pokémon that you have recruited.
- Gurdurr: Helps with the building of new shops in Pokémon Paradise.
- PMD Magnagate Pignite 01.png
- PMD Magnagate Pikachu Thunder.png
Pikachu using Thunder
- PMD Magnagate Dewott.png
- PMD Magnagate Emboar Serperior.png
Emboar and Serperior
- PMD Magnagate Kyurem.png
- PMD Magnagate Hydreigon 02.png
- PMD Magnagate Quagsire 02.png
- PMD Magnagate Beach.png
A Magnagate beach
- PMD Magnagate Cave.png
A Magnagate cave
- PMD Magnagate stat tiles.png
- PMD Magnagate dungeon stairwell 01.png
- PMD Magnagate dungeon stairwell 02.png
- PMD Magnagate locked door.png
- PMD Magnagate trap 02.png
- PMD Magnagate about to attack.png
Preparing an attack
- PMD Magnagate regular attack.png
- PMD Magnagate Team Skill.png
Using a Team Skill
- PMD Magnagate move enhanced.png
Move is enhanced
- PMD Magnagate Slumber Orb effect.png
Slumber Orb effect
- PMD Magnagate Oran Berry.png
Using an Oran Berry
- PMD Magnagate V Roulette.png
- PMD Magnagate forgetting moves.png
- PMD Magnagate Beartic mini game.png
- PMD Magnagate Kecleon store.png
- PMD Magnagate world.png
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon world
- Poké Forest art.png
Artwork of Poké Forest
- PMD MIL logo.png
- PMD Magnagate guidebook.png
- This is the first Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game to be released by itself without being tied to another game in the series.
- This is also the first Mystery Dungeon game where the player can choose their Pokémon, different from the earlier games where a quiz chose the kind of Pokémon the player would be.
|This article is part of Project Sidegames, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on the Pokémon Sidegames.|