Pokémon Gold & Silver: The Golden Boys
Pokémon Gold & Silver: The Golden Boys (Japanese:ポケットモンスター金・銀 ゴールデン・ボーイズ Pokémon Gold and Silver Golden Boys) is a shōnen Pokémon manga created by Muneo Saitō. It is based on plot of the Pokémon Gold and Silver video games. It roughly follows the plot of the games up to Cianwood City, and abruptly ends with very little resolution. The main characters are Gold, Black and Chris. All three volumes of the series were translated by Chuang Yi.
List of chapters
- Chapter 1: Let's Go! The Journey Towards The Championship
- Chapter 2: Falkner The Bird Keeper's Challenge!!
- Chapter 3: The Legendary Pokémon Appears!
- Chapter 4: Let's Aim For The Goal!
- Chapter 5: Extreme Power!! The Friday Pokémon
- Chapter 6: Get up Again, Bayleef
- Chapter 7: The Great Search! Let's Rescue The Slowpokes!
- Chapter 8: For Pikachu's Sake!! The Search For The Missing Farfetch'd
- Chapter 9: Let's Use Fighting Type Pokémon!!
- Chapter 10: A Huge Mysterious Tree!!
- Chapter 11: Gold And Black VS. Team Rocket
- Chapter 12: The Legendary Pokémon
- Chapter 13: A Promise Given To Miltank
- Chapter 14: Let's Fight! The Mini Pokémon Tournament
- Chapter 15: Escape From The Mystery Forest!
- Chapter 16: The New Pokémon Is Hatched!!
- Chapter 17: A Spectacular Battle To Save Ampharos!!
- Chapter 18: Let's Survive This Sea Battle
- Chapter 19: The Truth About The Mysterious Whirl Islands!!
- Chapter 20: A Serious Crisis!! The Battle With The Lugia
- Chapter 21: The Secret Of The Fighting Type Pokémon
- Chapter 22: Farewell To Pikachu?!
- Chapter 23: Let's Fight For The Future!!
|This manga-related article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This article is part of Project Manga, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each series of Pokémon manga.|